Felix

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mines disabled. Irokin reckons he'll let us know when he has fixed it and remind us to re-enable our settings.

Nothing worse than a big red screen saying " you are screwed, one of your favourite sites is down". :fuzz:

More like 'the home you grew up in has burnt down'

I had a cry.

*references to formentioned squirrel talk removed*

i didnt notice this business yesterday at all, untill i went home and jumped on firefox and yeah both 86dc and rollaclub were giving that funky red screen

though yesterday at work on IE it tried to open something in windows media player when i browsed to rollaclub.com/board.....not sure what that was.

Edited by ke70dave

You guys realise that the only way any of this is possible is through funding via advertising? I mean I can't sit here for the rest of my life shelling out hundreds of dollars out of the goodness of my heart. I've done that for a few of years and now thankfully Rollaclub is, for the most part, self funding thanks largely to advertising and of course donors. I try to make the advertising as least obtrusive as possible, I despise sites that slather on the ads thick just as much as you. Encouraging people to block the ads is a great way to kill off sites like Rollaclub.

You guys realise that the only way any of this is possible is through funding via advertising? I mean I can't sit here for the rest of my life shelling out hundreds of dollars out of the goodness of my heart. I've done that for a few of years and now thankfully Rollaclub is, for the most part, self funding thanks largely to advertising and of course donors. I try to make the advertising as least obtrusive as possible, I despise sites that slather on the ads thick just as much as you. Encouraging people to block the ads is a great way to kill off sites like Rollaclub.

Do you remember my offer from a while back :ninja: