September 16, 201016 yr comment_469385 Took me four attempts to get that post to stick :huh: Then I tried the "unblock blocked sites" thing and felt like a doofus...... :blush: Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469386 Mines disabled. Irokin reckons he'll let us know when he has fixed it and remind us to re-enable our settings. Nothing worse than a big red screen saying " you are screwed, one of your favourite sites is down". :fuzz: Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469388 Mines disabled. Irokin reckons he'll let us know when he has fixed it and remind us to re-enable our settings. Nothing worse than a big red screen saying " you are screwed, one of your favourite sites is down". :fuzz: More like 'the home you grew up in has burnt down' I had a cry. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469389 Ha, I freaked out. Mind you I freaked at the new format. :lolcry: Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469403 Red screen, my face; Then I was like Then I was like Then I went Now I'm all So I'm going to bed. Night all :spam: Edited September 16, 201016 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469414 ROFL Ben... Finally have been able to submit a review request to Google. More waiting... Report
September 16, 201016 yr Author comment_469423 Shh! Secret Squirrel stuff removed. Edited September 17, 201016 yr by Felix Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_469425 *references to formentioned squirrel talk removed* i didnt notice this business yesterday at all, untill i went home and jumped on firefox and yeah both 86dc and rollaclub were giving that funky red screen though yesterday at work on IE it tried to open something in windows media player when i browsed to rollaclub.com/board.....not sure what that was. Edited September 17, 201016 yr by ke70dave Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_469428 You guys realise that the only way any of this is possible is through funding via advertising? I mean I can't sit here for the rest of my life shelling out hundreds of dollars out of the goodness of my heart. I've done that for a few of years and now thankfully Rollaclub is, for the most part, self funding thanks largely to advertising and of course donors. I try to make the advertising as least obtrusive as possible, I despise sites that slather on the ads thick just as much as you. Encouraging people to block the ads is a great way to kill off sites like Rollaclub. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_469447 10,000members at $10 each would be $100,000.... Become a VIP or you just ge to see the topics, not the replies! I've got a VIP section in Altezzaclub that you pay to belong to, and that pays the server space and the VIP pack we send out. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_469452 Looks like googles removed the malware warning now. You can switch your defenses back on. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_469485 You guys realise that the only way any of this is possible is through funding via advertising? I mean I can't sit here for the rest of my life shelling out hundreds of dollars out of the goodness of my heart. I've done that for a few of years and now thankfully Rollaclub is, for the most part, self funding thanks largely to advertising and of course donors. I try to make the advertising as least obtrusive as possible, I despise sites that slather on the ads thick just as much as you. Encouraging people to block the ads is a great way to kill off sites like Rollaclub. Do you remember my offer from a while back :ninja: Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_469486 How will free blowjobs all round help the situation Trev? :lolcry: Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_469489 How will free blowjobs all round help the situation Trev? :lolcry: Well the last time you gave me one I decided to make a donation to rollaclub :P Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now