Official Ke70/ae71 Members Page

Teddy

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Name: Karl

Car: Toyota Corolla KE70

Motor & Driveline: 4K-C with a 4spd manual. Open pegger, but at one stage had a weldy. Cut and painted a shitty tip off my brothers laser, I think it suites the KE70s perfectly.

Suspension & Brakes: Corona LCAs, Celica rear swaybar, Chopped 2 coils all round off stockys (at one stage it had chopped VE commy and TJ magna springs) otherwise all stock.

Wheels & Tyres: MA61 Wheels with second hand rubber :S

Interior: Cut original stereo spot for aftermarket headunit, din holder cut for a double din slot with a usb plug for the radio stuck in place. tacho dash (missing the plastic), custom rear shelf carpeted in black unmoulded dash mat with 4 inch speakers mounted. cut and shut front kick panels to mount 6inch 3 ways. I did make a custom panel for the boot to mount a shallow mount sub on the drivers side but soon decided to throw my amp on instead and whack my 12 inch sub and box in, held down by rope. also mounted an amp on the back of the rear seats.

Body: 4 door sedan

Other: I had a voltmeter battery terminal fitted with a switch to watch the volts when needing it for electrical work. also mounted an electric fan with a switch in the cabin in the ashtray which kept it below 1/4 temp if on all the time.

anyway I know its a few, but these are my favourite pictures from a photoshoot with my mate (interior shots are from a separate shoot):

DSC_7748.jpg

DSC_7746.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

And one of when I first picked it up, dead stock with some chopped to f--k rears:

IMG_0555.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...