Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Still Shouldn'T Stop Hoarding?

Featured Replies

Came home with this today.. :blinks:

IMG004-2-1.jpg

 

I dig it :cool:

What is that? looks pretty clean.

old cresida isnt it?

 

theres an old lady that drives a beautiful one around my way, absoulately immaculate inside and out.

 

ive seen her get into it...and its got an alarm and remote central locking....so i think she knows it might be worth a bit to the right people.

if you hoard classics like this then i see no problem.....

 

reminds me of the clapped out volvo 140 series i saw cruising around when i was in sweden. old, bit worse for wear, yet still turning heads!

 

(well, this will when you get some classic JDM wheels)

will look tuff with some good wheels... I'm surprised there appears to be no rust hahaha

I'm waiting for the car wash photos :lol:

 

 

The old guy in the background

"Dæven, han har en annen en"

  • Author

Haha :D You should see the look on the dude that owns the corner shop here, whenever I drive past him in another car :lolcry:

 

This will be much more comfortable for your epic road trips :)

 

Are you shitting me, this car is LOUDER than any of my other Toyotas. Still I've put a couple of hundred K on it this week and love it already.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Put some orange bulbs in the parking lights today, thought it was nice :)

22012011465.jpg

I wonder whether the cold climate keeps the heads on the M motors. Ah - Just noticed - RX30 hey

Edited by beerhead

  • Author

Yeah, the 18R seems like a though, strong-pulling engine.. :)

 

Did a little drive yesterday.. By little I mean only 1100km, in a day's work. Nothing exciting to report as nothing broke, but I did catch a nice shot chillin out at a rest stop by the motorway in a beautiful sunrise.. :)

IMG105-2.jpg

 

Oh yeah, the windshield wipers came loose like a million times on the way home.. Enough of small things to sort out on this car, but it's turning into a pretty nice driver :)

Edited by eiriksmil

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.