I Still Shouldn'T Stop Hoarding?

eiriksmil

Members dont see this ad

old cresida isnt it?

theres an old lady that drives a beautiful one around my way, absoulately immaculate inside and out.

ive seen her get into it...and its got an alarm and remote central locking....so i think she knows it might be worth a bit to the right people.

if you hoard classics like this then i see no problem.....

reminds me of the clapped out volvo 140 series i saw cruising around when i was in sweden. old, bit worse for wear, yet still turning heads!

(well, this will when you get some classic JDM wheels)

Haha :D You should see the look on the dude that owns the corner shop here, whenever I drive past him in another car :lolcry:

This will be much more comfortable for your epic road trips :)

Are you shitting me, this car is LOUDER than any of my other Toyotas. Still I've put a couple of hundred K on it this week and love it already.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the 18R seems like a though, strong-pulling engine.. :)

Did a little drive yesterday.. By little I mean only 1100km, in a day's work. Nothing exciting to report as nothing broke, but I did catch a nice shot chillin out at a rest stop by the motorway in a beautiful sunrise.. :)

IMG105-2.jpg

Oh yeah, the windshield wipers came loose like a million times on the way home.. Enough of small things to sort out on this car, but it's turning into a pretty nice driver :)

Edited by eiriksmil