Picnic At Hanging Rock Car Show

silverra23

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah... We go to church on Sundays. :)

Morning mass Josh? I'm sure if it is you could come for a look afterwards. It goes all day.

Kangaroosa I'd be watching the web site for the 80. Mates were up in Barmah last week and were counting 4-5 logs an hour float pass. Depending on water levels and condition it may not be on. Do you know if the 20b turbo boat that Rowan does the engines etc for racing?

I'm sure between everyone on here we can get a bucket load of happy snaps to keep you both happy.

Stu.

Morning mass Josh? I'm sure if it is you could come for a look afterwards. It goes all day.

Kangaroosa I'd be watching the web site for the 80. Mates were up in Barmah last week and were counting 4-5 logs an hour float pass. Depending on water levels and condition it may not be on. Do you know if the 20b turbo boat that Rowan does the engines etc for racing?

I'm sure between everyone on here we can get a bucket load of happy snaps to keep you both happy.

Stu.

My brother went up there at Xmas to find a good campsite as we normally go up over new years. It was full of Mosquitos and the river was black and full of dead fish and logs. So that trip was cancelled. Hopefully it sorts itself out if this rain lets up.

I asked Rohan about that when I was there last. Apparently the 20B has come out for some R&D and the owner was in the middle of selling his place and moving etc so the boat had taken a back seat. Having said that, it would be awesome to hear a 3 Rotor closing in from a few bends away.

He was saying that the V8 blokes were pretty pissed that it was killing them all. The organisers didnt know what class to put it in, so they let them enter whatever classes they wanted. They won every class and were closing in on the leader in Unlimted when an oil fitting failed and ruined the winning streak.

Edited by kangaroosa

• 3 weeks later...

hi there if Thomas can get the day of we might bring the ke11 out for a long run as we live in swan hill also my mate may tag along with us in his freshly finished eh Holden Ute that i built for him( hope you don't mind its not a Toyota). we will try to get to the bp on time but if not may have to meet there, is there a contact phone number we can call or give us a call on 03-50376707 or mobile 0428-574248 after hours thank you and hope to see you there.hi there fellers Thomas has the day of so looks like we will be there. hi there JB you say you are leaving from bendigo, what time and where from as that would suit us a lot better give us a call or post information for us thanks Stuart.

Edited by TOMMYS Ke 11

Would be great to have you lot along, I will be leaving for hanging rock from Bendigo along with some other members. If your thinking of cruising in with a group it would be easier to meet up with us along the way. We will most likely try to park with or near the tccav crew as well... Especially as I have there banners!

JP