February 12, 201115 yr comment_502569 I'd be suss about giving someone information about my Rolla if it was as modified as yours. Also it would get annoying having people continuously ask you how you went about things, when the majority of people asking neither have the skill, money, nor intent to do it themselves. I'm all for genuine interest in a car but most people are just wasting your valuable time with nonsense. Some things are best kept private too for security reasons. Report
February 12, 201115 yr comment_502577 I keep all mine in a shoe box. Alot from various cars, lately alot from my celica, never actually called anyone however. Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_502622 Ask for a picture ,it maybe some hot chick :lolcry: I think we all know the likelihood of that :lol: Report
February 13, 201115 yr Author comment_502629 hmmm a shoebox collection might be a good thought, might have to invest in a rolla club sticker now :yes: Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_502693 I've only had one note, was some dude trying to sell me a set of rims. I have left one for someone though.... Said something along the lines of: "WHAT THE %$^& ARE YOU DOING PARKING SO CLOSE TO MY CAR!!! IF YOU EVER DO THIS AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU" I actually had to climb through the passenger side to get in (which is lucky cause these days the passenger door doesn't open from the outside). Report
February 13, 201115 yr Author comment_502708 haha and all documented, talk about thorough with pics, mate don't you guys have parking lines in the capital? haha nice ride with the stripes also :cool: Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_502709 I wanna get a set of those business cards that say "You park like an asshole, I hope someone keys your car" http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/ Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_502710 sloth ive had that problem before.............. evil saturday shenanigans Report
February 13, 201115 yr Author comment_502726 you guys are crack ups, take them p plates off i bet it would be a different story shenanigans he says Report
February 14, 201115 yr Author comment_502918 and i just had another one, this time i saw the guy put it on my car, can't go to the butchers without being hasseled, haha so he jumps back in his dunnydore, jumps on anzac ave, so i follow him and boost it past him, tried to catch me but he got stuck at the lights, haha Report
February 14, 201115 yr comment_502926 geez getting hassled! pretty funny though, nice work with the dunnydore. ive never had a note on my car...though i don't tend to park at shopping centres much. ive had a few guys at servos come up and talk to me, usually bogans, or young kids who don't even know what it is, but have seen cars like it drifting on youtube. have had a few guys who were into rallying, knew what what my car was, and appreciated seeing it being, old, yet done up and street driven. Report
February 14, 201115 yr comment_502975 No notes here but my bro found this while trawling his f-book friends Little pricks Report
February 14, 201115 yr Author comment_503087 No notes here but my bro found this while trawling his f-book friends Little pricks haha punks!! FB stalking Report
February 14, 201115 yr comment_503094 Iv never had a note left on my car, But I have had many people come up to me and talk to me in person about my car. I had another one last night, good dude as well, he just wanted to let me know that my car looked neat and that he was glad someone had taken care of one of these ke20 corolla's. I think once I do more of a engine conversion which will run a turbo it will get alot more attention, But at the moment being stock clean car, it still gets alot of questions. Here in ballarat no one puts notes on peoples cars, unless its a girl leaving her number, iv had a few of those :yes: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now