Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worth A Look

Featured Replies

Just thought that I would post this as it is worth a look.

 

Lloyd Smith

Needs twin-turbos... :P

 

That is so cool, if only more drivers got it out of their system this way!

I hate that kid so much! He has WAY TOO much talent, money and sponsors lol

Nah, he's alright I guess :P

It seems weird i went to highschool with him :laff:

 

His latest vid is up on youtube as well

 

Thing that shits me about this guy is that a certain Tas member polishes his f@$king knob and posts video after video of his drifting, ok we get it, he drifts.

Started in a ca ke30 with no handbrake and non turbs didn't he?

Started in a ca ke30 with no handbrake and non turbs didn't he?

 

Some shit like that.

 

No different to Simon Mercer starting off with a Gemini.

Thing that shits me about this guy is that a certain Tas member polishes his f@$king knob and posts video after video of his drifting, ok we get it, he drifts.

 

Whats wrong with people posting his videos? He's got shitloads of talent at a young age and his car is freakin awesome. No one is forcing you to watch his videos.

Whats wrong with people posting his videos? He's got shitloads of talent at a young age and his car is freakin awesome. No one is forcing you to watch his videos.

 

You just don't get it so don't worry.

  • Author

Trev, if you are reffering to me, I aint from Tassie and its the first one I ever posted......

 

Personally, if I don't like something, I don't comment.

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us all then Trev? Instead of making these shirty little comments that you seem to enjoy so much.

 

Haven't you ever heard the saying "if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything"?

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us all then Trev? Instead of making these shirty little comments that you seem to enjoy so much.

 

Haven't you ever heard the saying "if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything"?

 

The people who sprout "if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything" are usually the ones who can't handle criticism, even the constructive kind.

 

I can see where Trev is coming from, I've seen Lloyd Smith and his car plastered all around Toyota forums for probably the last 6 months, after a while it gets just a little old and unimpressive (like reposting jokes as old as the internets).

Trev, if you are reffering to me, I aint from Tassie and its the first one I ever posted......

 

Personally, if I don't like something, I don't comment.

 

Oh no mate, not you at all, it is a different Toyota forum all together.

 

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us all then Trev? Instead of making these shirty little comments that you seem to enjoy so much.

 

Haven't you ever heard the saying "if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything"?

 

These shirty little comments?

 

Please enlighten me.

 

The people who sprout "if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything" are usually the ones who can't handle criticism, even the constructive kind.

 

I can see where Trev is coming from, I've seen Lloyd Smith and his car plastered all around Toyota forums for probably the last 6 months, after a while it gets just a little old and unimpressive (like reposting jokes as old as the internets).

 

Ian hit it (the nail) right on the head.

Edited by Trev

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.