Worth A Look

coln72

Members dont see this ad

Thing that shits me about this guy is that a certain Tas member polishes his f@$king knob and posts video after video of his drifting, ok we get it, he drifts.

Whats wrong with people posting his videos? He's got shitloads of talent at a young age and his car is freakin awesome. No one is forcing you to watch his videos.

Whats wrong with people posting his videos? He's got shitloads of talent at a young age and his car is freakin awesome. No one is forcing you to watch his videos.

You just don't get it so don't worry.

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us all then Trev? Instead of making these shirty little comments that you seem to enjoy so much.

Haven't you ever heard the saying "if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything"?

Perhaps you would care to enlighten us all then Trev? Instead of making these shirty little comments that you seem to enjoy so much.

Haven't you ever heard the saying "if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything"?

The people who sprout "if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything" are usually the ones who can't handle criticism, even the constructive kind.

I can see where Trev is coming from, I've seen Lloyd Smith and his car plastered all around Toyota forums for probably the last 6 months, after a while it gets just a little old and unimpressive (like reposting jokes as old as the internets).

Trev, if you are reffering to me, I aint from Tassie and its the first one I ever posted......

Personally, if I don't like something, I don't comment.

Oh no mate, not you at all, it is a different Toyota forum all together.

These shirty little comments?

Please enlighten me.

The people who sprout "if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything" are usually the ones who can't handle criticism, even the constructive kind.

I can see where Trev is coming from, I've seen Lloyd Smith and his car plastered all around Toyota forums for probably the last 6 months, after a while it gets just a little old and unimpressive (like reposting jokes as old as the internets).

Ian hit it (the nail) right on the head.

Edited by Trev