Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

Minus wing and gold centres on wheels for the ʞ©$ɟing win.

Love the mirrors too.

Don't get me wrong R31's can be cool. I'm just not a big fan of them.

Most the ones ai have seen/been around are shitters. R30 are a bit nicer looking I reckon.

 

Half the reason is I don't want to be associated with people that drive them. Ei they list choppies as a feature of the car.

And no I'm not saying everyone with a R31 is an idiot.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Yeah that's true but alot of KE70 owners are like that too..

I just love them hey. Don't know why.

I can appreciate any car within reason :)

 

I'm a motoring enthusiast not just a fan boy :)

WMMH: Car scene in general in Darwin is so much less bogan then Adelaide.

 

Inset is a picture from a cruise last month (and yes the retard in the white shirt is unfortunately me :S)

564106_4237199446366_660219916_n.jpg

 

Cruise for charity coming up this month which a mate is organising, And already there is 81 people going :)

 

Makes me happy :)

WMMH: My elmo costume has finally arrived. Already paying for itself. Here is a picture of me and my housemate at someones house trying some cam and concealment out!

post-4920-0-67973500-1344941560_thumb.jpg

Dunno if it should really MMH, But watching a mates circle of lies all come crashing down around him.

WMMH: My elmo costume has finally arrived. Already paying for itself. Here is a picture of me and my housemate at someones house trying some cam and concealment out!

 

WHERE DO I GET ONE!!!!!!?????

Bitches love Elmo.

Got it off of Ebay. Has been a good week of trolling people so far :P Went to Kmart when we found a mates gf had her first shift there... Ended up having her manager stop mid talk and walk over to us asking for a picture lol..

 

Tonight we are going to Target to annoy another mate who works there too.. And this weekend photobombing a car cruise that asks certain cars to move out the way as its not 'their style'.

^ What no flat cap??

Wmmh; Finally getting my Celica closer to being back on the road. Can't wait.. I've missed it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.