Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Old Rides

Featured Replies

peer pressure.. lol

  • Replies 41
  • Views 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ that 2 door merc is so clean.....

cheers its my daily, I use it to tow the KE20 around too when its not running (most of the time). Heres a few more pics of past cars, plus another one of the merc just for you ;)

 

post-3517-0-06868000-1322052143_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-41403600-1322052224_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-72485400-1322052309_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-58897600-1322052400_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-21508100-1322052476_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-92750200-1322052605_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-28084500-1322052694_thumb.jpg

post-3517-0-00411300-1322052776_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-40339100-1322055435_thumb.jpg

 

My first car, back in about 1983. This thing got absolutely hammered, and never failed me once. Finally ended its days at the hands of a Nissan urvan. Sleep well my friend......

 

 

 

post-4909-0-19651800-1322055581_thumb.jpg

 

My second car, originally my dads till I convinced him to let me buy it. This car saved me, as I almost bought one of the last rear wheel drive Gemini's (TG?) new until the dealer tried screwing me over.

 

Took it away for a month, stuck in a cam, exhaust, headwork, twin webers, suspension. Brought it back and offered to take him for a spin. The look on his face was priceless. He couldn't believe the transformation, or that I had managed to do the work myself!

 

This car got hillclimbed, sprinted, autocrossed, motorkhaned nearly every weekend before getting me to work each day. What a car! I think this bottom shot was taken at Challenge of clubs.

 

Then sold on within the car club before reliably being seen at pickapart a number of years later. sob.

 

There then followed a procession of Datsun 1600's which I don't have photo's of, before getting back into an AE86 which I still have.

cheers its my daily, I use it to tow the KE20 around too when its not running (most of the time). Heres a few more pics of past cars, plus another one of the merc just for you ;)

 

post-3517-0-06868000-1322052143_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-41403600-1322052224_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-72485400-1322052309_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-58897600-1322052400_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-21508100-1322052476_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-92750200-1322052605_thumb.jpg

post-3517-0-28084500-1322052694_thumb.jpg

post-3517-0-00411300-1322052776_thumb.jpg

Finally a ss :P thought i woulda seen alot considering every man and his dog has one :P

Edited by xr8racer

Finally a ss :P thought i woulda seen alot considering every man and his dog has one :P

HA! I hated that car! It felt so torquey while cruising around but when you put your foot down it went no better.... Sounded good though and served it purpose (workcar/dirtbike transporter)

 

Few more.....

 

post-3517-0-77110200-1322120101_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-08459400-1322120189_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-51897000-1322120243_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-14501500-1322120282_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-12727500-1322120882_thumb.jpg

You've had so many cars!

 

Edit: so many good cars!

Edited by rianwest

HA! I hated that car! It felt so torquey while cruising around but when you put your foot down it went no better.... Sounded good though and served it purpose (workcar/dirtbike transporter)

 

Few more.....

 

post-3517-0-77110200-1322120101_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-08459400-1322120189_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-51897000-1322120243_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-14501500-1322120282_thumb.jpg

 

post-3517-0-12727500-1322120882_thumb.jpg

bud u got great taste in cars:)

Wow you guys make my previous car list look pathetic lol.anyways here it is.

- n13 pulsar, no pics and wrote it off

- n13 exa x3, not a bad car just prone to breaking down alot

DSC00974.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

- vs commodore, had it a week and sold it for double of what I paid for it, no pics either

- swift gti x2, one n/a (daily driver) and one turbo (racecar) DSC02619.jpg

DSC02027.jpg

- now driving my first rolla, an ae82 seca

DSC02956.jpg

  • 3 months later...

Kick myself everynight for selling this

 

img_0149.jpg

 

IMG_0111.jpg

 

photoshoped

GetAttachmentaspxzz-1.jpg

 

I remember meeting you when I had my old ta22 on a boostcruising cruise.. I'd kick myself if I sold something that sexy too :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.