Do You Cop Crap From Your Friends About Owning A Corolla?

Am i the only one that has the piss taken out of them for owning/liking corollas? Not only friends but people in general scoff at me when i say i'm into rollas, like i'm supposed to follow the hoards of other bogans driving their commonwhores and falcoons. I mean i've had 4 commodores, i just prefer corollas.

Members dont see this ad

My fiancé gives me crap and hr family give me crap (there all into valiants) but I love the smallness and handling of my rolla I have had commodores statesmans and falcons even a s5 rx7 but must say I really do love getting into my e7 and going for a bang even tho it's not as fast it feels awesome :)

But hey that's just me lol

i generally never really got that. it was more nice gemini or nice datsun. and when you say ""nah toyota''' you get alot of strange looks then when you start up and and they hear a nice purring powerful engine, they say oh SR of CA or something like that and then say NO toyota 4age. its rather interesting how often i come across ""car people"" that think the only 4cyl engines were ever made were nissans and no other engine or manufacturer exist.

Yeah i always copped it for liking corolla's. The general granny's car stuff. Mostly my matee jo, that was until he came along side the sr20det ke70 of my mates in his "sick" falcon and got absolutely slaughtered.

Corolla's and rwd toyotas are the only thing take my fancy bar 1 or 2 cars, I don't care if others like them or not because that means i might be able save a few from copping a telephone pole through the side

I get major looks and thumbs up in the ke11. I've only had one mate rag me about it. My mate who has a 10sec Torana used to hate it until I supercharged it and took it for a drive, now loves going round corners and has a modded '07 sti for a daily.

I do hate mates wives/girlfriends that say it's cute.

Stu.