Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Rwd 2Az-Fe Thread.

Featured Replies

Nom nom nom.

 

 

That is all.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • altezzaclub
    altezzaclub

    In 16 years time... "The Girl's AE86"

  • oh what a nissan feeling!
    oh what a nissan feeling!

    This is really really cool, thanks for sharing!   So 2.4 capacity, as light as a 4ag. Cheap as to buy. :hmm:   What are the factory powers numbers for the model you are using?

  • actually the second strongest method of clamping a crank is level with the edge of the block like that, pending how much metal is on the other side, have a look at a deisel or an F20C, they have a spl

Posted Images

  • Author

Coolected and fitted the coolant pipe today, its got a tank collar and bleed tap at the highest point, and it bolts to an engine mount and a stray thread on the rear of the head. The bracketing is 2mm steel plate and the pipe is copper tube 32mm flared to 35mm at the ends. I can also take the tank collar out and fit a sender in the bung as its the correct size and thread for that if I want to do it that way.

 

I also test fitted the s13 radiator, and its about 58mm too high. I might try and have one made, or I might look for one like a scion radiator that has an outlet at each side and end tanks instead of top and bottom tanks. A side flow style one.

post-2885-0-97765200-1333525423_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-56996500-1333525437_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-75803200-1333525448_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-08336200-1333525462_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-82400300-1333525475_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Ive had a bid on a zr celica radiator, an aftermarket alloy one, hopefully I can win it and its perfect.

 

Its side flow, meaning I will need a remote tank for the filler, but thats easy to setup. Might even get one from a celica to suit it. Its short enough and quite wide, so It should fit nice. I'm going to remove a little bit ofthe metal either side so the core can breath.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

  • Author

And I forgot to mention, I'm also bidding on an altezza diff centre, with 4.3 gears and a factory torsen lsd.

 

I really need the lsd for the corona diff that will go behind this thing, and getting it would be very good as then I just need to sort the mounts on the housing and find some brakes. Ill most likely use st141 discs on the thing as they are the easiest conversion. Ill most likely sell the f series 4.3 gears and use the 3.9 gears I have so I can pull more speed in each gear with the torque.

Just wondering if you can run a similar copper pipe hidden under the throttle bodies to hide most of it?

Edited by diegoh

Looking at the $143 rad pic youve posted of the I thought the higher position on this radiator would allow the pipe a higher position but if you are going to do her in gold don't forget to do some other bits in that pimp bling bling finish for that "fool" Mr T balance :)

Edited by diegoh

  • Author

Its going to require some light customising of the radiator support but allow me to bring is some air aswell as its not a super tall unit. Means I will relocate the battery and use some of the space where the tray is. Need to find a pair of stock celica thermos from a 2zz powered car. Also the overflow bottle would be good.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.