The Off-Topic Thread

rian

Members dont see this ad

He's an engineer but pretty high up (he's like the head engineer dude and manages the workshop). Him and my aunty live at the barracks here in Port Wakefield. We got a tour of his workshop a while ago... They've got some kickass tools and workshop equipment in there!

He works on all the artillery, guns and tanks and stuff which we got to see, there was even a random hovercraft in the shed haha. But yeah, we are also hoping he doesn't see any action :/

They are up for sale for rediculous prices, but are they selling for rediculous prices?

ive been keeping my eye on the ae86 market (carsales and forums) and there are ALOT of cars that have been for sale for months. some of the ones on carsales have been on there for years.

I suspect if you showed them the cash at a reasonable price point they might bite.

KE70's don't get shit, they just get more fully hectic uleh.

They get lower, louder and gather dings and rust like a hoarder on drugs.

damn xe7x cars are going just the same way as ae86s are in price. people want top dollar for peices of crap. been searching for a replacement daily, wanted to stay p plate legal, rwd, toyota and cheapish so thought id try a ke70/ae71...no bingo :(

You just have to find them somewhere other than the internet. Or should I say other than from a random person on the internet. Whenever you see someone with a stockish looking one, hit them up and see what they say. Never know.

They are up for sale for rediculous prices, but are they selling for rediculous prices?

ive been keeping my eye on the ae86 market (carsales and forums) and there are ALOT of cars that have been for sale for months. some of the ones on carsales have been on there for years.

I suspect if you showed them the cash at a reasonable price point they might bite.

I think a few of them would be selling. They'd have to be for people to keep wanting that much cash for them.