4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

Still only get 50000k's to a rebuild while it sounds like a missfiring tractor :P

Quite the contrary my friend. It's like anything, build it well, maintain it well and it will last you a long time.

And with far more potential than lets say...A 4EFTE. Both 1.3L too :P

Starter the wiring for the head lights on the weekend, it pissed down rain and the shed floor got flooded so I give up..

And I put my name down for my first drift matsuri in November... So now I've really gotta get my arse into gear.. I've got 10 weeks to get my shit together.

• 3 weeks later...

Done a few small things on the weekend, made up a loom for the head lights, did alternator wiring, finished relay for starter solenoid, started making a clamp for the battery.. Still need to get mig gas lol.. Had a few cans of JD which is always essential.. not much but its one step closer..

also still waiting on my surge tank to come back from the boil makers.. gunna have a crack at doing as much wiring as my little brain can handle so I bought cheap soldering iron, terminals, heat shrink, cheap multi metre, tape and all that shit. Just gunna get stuck on wiring the flasher can for the blinkers

I'm dead keen to drive this thing haha

Will be doing a small test skid when I get the wheel alignment done. I'm towing it 2 and a half hours to a shop in queanbeyan that's been recommended to me by numerous people.. And my cousin has a property out the back of qbn with a nice stretch of tar.