4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

Members dont see this ad

Diff is in, rolling around with some niceish offset, might put on some 20mm spacers.

exhaust is all bolted on, looks a bit funny as where I've cut the apron out, I might re angle it to suit one day, but it will do for now. doesn't look too bad with a rear bar on.. Will get a chrome one eventually.

tail shaft bolted up.

clutch and brake master done, but I need cusco engine mounts as the plenum is rubbing on the master cylinder.

I probably could have driven this today but decided against it and called it a day.

will get fresh pics up when I get to a computer or a phone that actually allows me to do my own thing.

Edited by dbr11k

Yea haha sorry but thought I better wait, I need to get a few things sorted first, like earth straps as the last time I had it running the earth cable to the chassis was getting pretty hot..

Also gotta put some oil in the gearbox..

I'm thinking i might make up a quick block off fitting for the brake master so I can just bleed the front brakes and just use them, till I get the rear lines made up.

I JUST WANT A QUICK MOTIVATIONAL DRIVE :D