4Agte Ke70 Drift Ute

dbr11k

I've still got it sitting in the shed, I'm thinkin what you're thinkin b2... Stripping back to the bare essentials.

But I also now have to solder/crimp the entire tail light loom back together cause some Wang cut through it with a grinder while shaving the fuel flap haha

Members dont see this ad

I was cutting off the inside part of the fuel filler mount so I could get a hammer and dolly onto it (put to much heat into it whilst welding the flap shut) and didn't notice the loom running along side it, sliced straight through all 15 odd wires.... Hopeless prick.

Pick up my surge tank tomorrow, engine side of the wiring is all systems go, will get some boring pics of stuff for you guys on the weekend.. And maybe a decent video of the car running..

I actually had to unbolt the whole turbo and manifold setup so i could take the heat sheild off the starter motor so i could redo the solenoid wire as it wasn't crimped properly and came loose lol

took the plunge and put a deposit on this diff and brake set up, mk2 corona diff, TRD 2way LSD, custom welded traction brackets, twin skyline caliper setup with speed flow Teflon brake lines, and also a tail shaft to suit..

it's about $1000 over my budget for building the t series diff up, but I know I won't break this setup anytime soon, and it comes with the big brakes as a bonus..

.. well its going to take me 4 weeks to pay the thing off, but it should be something i only have to pay for once.

Any news on the diff ?

Its all payed off, just waiting for him to send it off for me, fingers crossed its getting picked up from Sydney Monday morning and should be here in the afternoon sometime.. Then I've got 3 days off work to get it all in and make some brake lines up for the hydro

Yea it was a lot of stuffing around but its on there properly now, I put a cable tie around the outside of the wire and over the starter motor so it won't ever slip off again.

few random pics I had on the phone.. got my surge back but I'm not real happy with the workmanship.. splatter all over the threads and the two middle fittings angle toward each other... oh well that's what happens when you live in a shit hole and you can only find one place that even has a tig welder lol

7DCBD30C-7097-457B-A674-BBC26019BDAC-1518-000000A82114FB84.jpg

headlight loom,

HID's, can't figure out why one side isnt working..

EC88EFFE-8044-4CCF-8E82-3A88B7F94110-1518-000000A7FE576C8E.jpg

2C46ADFB-5AE9-4C44-89F3-CF14CBA19DB3-1518-000000A805B5BAFC.jpg

4FC687E1-7A33-490D-AE9D-6DF6EEF5305E-1518-000000A81790EAD4.jpg

7AD4901B-AF15-4258-914A-C911AF559024-1518-000000A80FE1F58D.jpg

WP_000091.jpg

WP_000100.jpg