Why Do You Think We Need A Govt??

lol- I had to google Godwins Law....

Speaking of debate killers, I see it is now illegal to deny the atrocities by the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, making the current Govt just as dictatorial as their predecessors and extending the Jewish/Nazi holocaust arguments. When will they learn that you cannot legislate people's beliefs!

...you need a cage full of rats on someone's face to do that!

Members dont see this ad

Ah- back to 9/11... Well, the Govt will unquestionably know about the next one, seeing Obama's minions have been busted collecting ALL the the data on the web. So he deflects the outrage by saying "We're only spying on foreigners, not on Americans" and instantly the Germans & the Brits are upset...

Gotta love politics!

We could clean it out by going back to ealier days of voting- Only those who were NOT sucking on money stolen from the productive were able to vote. So if you were in the Parish dole queue you didn't have a say on how the productive people who were making the money to keep you alive were going to do things.

So, no votes for beneficiaries, for prisoners, for polticians, for bureaucrats or anyone employed by the Govt, no votes for company heads who have only Govt contracts... It would cut the voters down to those in private industry and remove today's bias of "I want to live on someone else's pocket"

There are a lot of options to today's mess.

• 2 weeks later...

Edward L Winston has not supplied any evidence as he said he would in his conclusion so is just another Zionist tool working for the Big wigs of the power game, a totally useless link.

Yesterday Google had a link to the whitehouse just underneath saying something to the likes of "Google doesnt support the NSAs complete deceipt and crimes on the American public". I and others I know went to the link out of curiosity as most should know by now Google was sponsored by the NSA so it is bollocks that Google even cares and to top it off my computer was slowed down dramatically after going to this link but fixed that using a constant relocated ISP add on. Google, Facebook, Youtube just pretend to play fiddle or that they are on the publics side just to keep their users happy as they are the best businessess in the world and apart from defence this is the mega bucks market that they don't want to lose or damage in any way.

The linked page asked for all the personal details before writing a complaint and this link is now not there from today.

There are no conspiracies, just reality that just passes by everyday and most people don't question it preferring to let our Govs get away with lining their pockets by supporting big wigs and corrupt entities with wealth. Heaps of BS distractions from Zionist turds all over our idiot box. How many Zionist first names can you count on any single 7pm project episode? have a go.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2420552,00.asp

Look up the parents of the owners that run Google, Facebook and Youtube to reveal some serious Fed positions in Arms, Genetics and other Weapons manufacturing connections. Do you really want to send a sample of your DNA to the US to see your bloodline or family migration chart?

To not question anyone in power of our society is just being a total blind Zombie

That link was just a laugh probably the most pathetic effort anyones posted in a while, not unexpected from someone in denial.

We live in a world where inflations a bitch, money is printed to recover jewy zionist failed bankers and Zombies just avoid reality. Just when an NSA whistleblower exposes criminal acts countless conditioned Zombies just keep on their merry life in denial taking it up the rear cause the world is fine and we don't need to worry about anything.

Like it matters that we are run by Libs or Labour they are the same parasites, they will all sell anything this country has to anyone.

Edited by diegoh

And how do you know all this?

Seriously,

You sit and say how those who listen to media and other sources of information are all sheep, taking in what they are spoon fed etc etc.

But then you read a few articles on the internet written by others who quote more articles on the internet that point to "conclusive" evidence that amounts to nothing more than coincidence and misrepresentation of facts and events. How many times can you actually factually check the dates, times, quotes, events etc etc that your "sources" point you to? The whole conspiracy world is just one big game (poorly played I might add) of Chinese whispers.

If this ruling party of zionists really existed, do you think they wouldnt cover their tracks better? do you really think they would allow people to "find" the things they supposedly missed while carrying out their dick dharstadly style plots to rule the world?

pulling the whole "thats what they want you to think, they live in the open so they can always deny" bullshit is just a cop out. These "people" arent omnipotent, they don't know everything that is going to happen and how people will react so there is NO WAY on gods green earth that they would know "hiding in plain sight" would ever achieve what they wanted to.

All of the conspiracy "theorists" find patterns and connections in meaningless places and use them to form absurd, yet somehow (to them and their cohorts) "conclusive" evidence.

I read a study years ago about apophenia and the regular individuals desire to find patterns and regularity in places where it doesn't exist.

One example it used was "shuffle" or "random" playing on an mp3 player or CD player.

While the playing of the music is never 100% random (it obviously works from an algorithm) the pattern in itself is too complex for the human mind to calculate. BUT we subconsciously believe that there is a pattern to the songs. How many times have you thought that it was only playing your favourite music, or only played a certain selection of songs etc etc. Its in our nature to find a pattern or coincidence in chaos.

This is exactly the type of behavioural condition that breeds conspiracy. Trying to find some underlying pattern to world events, deaths, murders, wars, banks etc etc. If you were going to try and rule the world secretly... you'd keep it a secret, not lay clues along the line for a bloke with a fast internet connection and a off centred personality to find and piece together.

I'm with orange on this one, you will NEVER know until you go looking yourself. All one can do is speculate.

Of course all the people with the most money have all the power and all the people with no money want a free handout

or an easy pathway to success. Well everyones success is their own, when my family came to Australia we had nothing

but the clothes on our backs and a few suitcases plus a tiny bit of money that we managed to scrape together.

Now we all have our own homes, jobs and are happy with our lives.

Australia is a ʞ©$ɟing great place to be and all this bullcrap about taking our liberties is a load of shit. Society is what it is

and it will always be that way, learn your place. You need to live in a country where your liberties are actually taken away,

then see how you feel in comparison with Australia. Without all these "big wigs" Australia would not be what it is today.

Want to blame someone for inflation? blame yourselves for wanting the cheapest ʞ©$ɟing deal on absolutely everything.

Would you pay $6 for a 2 litre milk? No you want to pay $3 so the farmers wear that cost because you want the cheapest cost.

Same goes with everything you buy. Someone has to make it, some one has to transport it and someone has to sell it and everyone

needs to make make money from it. The reality is that consumers have a big part to play in money and where it goes.

Too many tin foil hats.

• Upvote 1

Have you tried community radio or non mainstrearm online video sites run by real people not actors or jewbies?

Try 3CR podcasts and listen for yourself whats wrong with this country, you think mountains of yellow cake at Olympic dam blowing in the wind is good for our lungs or kids growing up with current licence to expand it op 3 fold? You think coal seam gas is great for water table and farmers with benzene filled water sources? Massive Gas and Coal ports built on protected eco systems like the Great Barrier Reef?, Loggers in Tassie getting millions to give up logging only to invest our money into their business so their brother, wife or children continue on running it, Politicians children working doing SFA in politics for one year then quitting but guaranteed 65K tax free for the rest of their lives, 95k for 2 years and 125k for 3 years while the rest of us work our butts off with no such tax freedom, 20 billion handout for carbon sequestration research which is enough for 7 million homes in oz to have 2.5kw and solar hot water systems and spending the savings on shopping, local tourism and more, Chinese, Malay, Indonesian and other student buying properties sponsored by their big wig uncles from overseas to keep the bubble going up while most of our children will never be able to afford a 700,000 dollar property, spraying a banned substance in third world countries "endulsulfan" in macadamia plantations killing neighbouring farm animals and children, Corrupt Police controlling the drug industry and targetting bikie gangs when they don't play fiddle with their drug rules and the list goes on and on and available even on mainstream media like ABC four corners, foreign correspondent and other news shows. Its all there no conspiracy just too much info, too many distractions not enough time or care.

How can you cover your tracks when you are surrounded by people who are happy to play along but at points always have something called the conscience creep in and have enough? They do cover their tracks well most of the time but we do live in a world where communication was bound to get better and for example if you put something damaging some companies reputation the same company has the option of removing that with a fee or membership with Youtube but no guarantee someone wont upload it again. There are no conspiracies or patterns just alot of blue collar and higher criminal activity in all parts of the world that good deeds are overshadowed much easier as its much easier to destroy, steal or lie than to build, give and tell the truth when it comes to gain.

Twinky, no one wants a handout in my family, Ive come here from a much worse world than you can even imagine no liberties or freedom compared to here so try not to single yourself out as an appreciative do gooder as you are far from it by being ignorant. The big wigs are raping this country dry, its one of the richest countries in the world for resources and it could be so much better if we didnt have the current leaders playing fiddle to big industry.

Its easy to be an ignoramus happy with your 2.5 cars, a fridge full of milk and a mortage or paid house and overweight spoilt kids and Coles/woolies/KFC/ Maccas ready for your convenience but do you think thats a healthy existence? If thats so you are worse than a tin foil hat you are just the perfect Zombie for those in charge. I get my milk and other foods from the producer no middlemen or big wig overcharging me and my family we make an effort to support the little guys not just give in to the Conglomerates blindly thining this kind of life will last for ever. Giving in to everything the Big wigs say will end this for our children and grand children but who cares hey while you can watch Seth, Josh, Hamish and other Jewby insidious TV personality entertain, scare or do the thinking for you.

Try 3CR podcasts and open your mind to real people otherwise just be part of the countless Zombies drinking permeate in their milk only to be made aware of permeate when theres a big stink brough up by a supposedly tin foil hat who actually has a brain and conscience to help humanity not just sit back and say how lucky we are. Everyone should make an effort to know more about everything and speak out.

Its easier to sit back and be a cynic thats what you are conditioned to be filled with fear of how good we have it but it takes much more to speak out, learn for yourself and help those in need.

I wasn't directing my statement directly at you deago but to the masses of Australians who live off of government pay cheques and then complain about the " big wigs" being in control but in reality they have screwed their own lives over and don't want to blame themselves.

I agree with you 100% on raping our environment for monetary gains and exploiting 3rd world countries where there are no environmental laws to obide by. The work can not continue on it current path but believe me when I say things will change. Environmental issues are getting more and more main stream media attention and more legislation is being put in place to protect natural environments. Unfortunately corruption and the likes of "jobs for friends" sagas will always be a blight on the government or any position of power.

I've stopped listening to conspiracy/community/whatever radio because of all the dole bludging nutcases that frequent the channels. I don't watch tv because of all the crap that they show, I do read the news, not only Australian news but news from all over the world and from every angle so that I can make my own mind up and not be spoon fed information by corporation controlled media.

My main gripe is with consumers demanding lower prices on commodities and then complaining that supermarket chains are exploiting the little guys.

Edit: God damn auto correct!

Edited by Twinky

• 1 month later...

This is what happens when you let Govt and their parasites interfere with the free market!

http://www.cato.org/blog/raisin-farmers-have-constitutional-rights-too

Every year, the Hornes plant seeds, tie vines, harvest fruit, and place grapes in paper trays to create sun-dried raisins. And every year, the federal government's United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) prevents them from bringing their full harvest to market.

It's called an agriculture marketing order, depression-era regulations meant to stabilize crop prices, but the raisin marketing order is particularly egregious.

An elected board of bureaucrats known as the Raisin Administrative Committee decides what the proper yield should be in any given year in order to meet a previously decided-upon price. Once they can estimate the size of the year's harvest, they force every farmer to surrender a percentage of their crop to raisin packers. The packers then place the raisins in a "reserve pool," a special holding vat for raisins that cannot be sold in the U.S. Eventually, the packers can sell the reserve pool raisins overseas at highly discounted prices set by the government or funnel them into school lunch programs for next to nothing.

The farmers were always supposed to get a percentage of the money raised from the reserve pool raisins, but as profit margins dwindled over the years, so did the return to farmers. The tipping point came in 2003, when farmers received zero dollars in return for the 47 percent of the crop they had surrendered.

Frustrated and desperate, the Hornes started packing and selling their own raisins, which they believed would allow them to circumvent the marketing order. In doing so, they inadvertantly sparked a small revolution, as other independent raisin farmers saw their initial success and began to pack and sell, too. The government wasn't happy (neither was Sun-Maid).

The USDA saddled the Hornes with massive fines in addition to demanding payment for the raisins they had failed to surrender. Marvin Horne estimates his outstanding balance at close to a million dollars, a virtually insurmountable figure for a small, family-owned farm. The Hornes decided to fight back.

When the Hornes and a few other raisin farmers tried to challenge the USDA's seizure of their crop without payment as an unconstitutional taking of property in violation of the Fifth Amendment, the government balked and said that the issue should be heard in a Federal Claims court, as the case had nothing to do with the taking of property but instead was a matter of the Hornes violating farming regulations and being fined for doing so.

Basically they said that the Hornes couldn't challenge the Govt's taking of their production until they had paid the fines and cleared the charges arising from them not handing their goods over to the Govt. So even if the Govt use a quite illegal method to say you owe them money, you are not allowed to challenge that in court until you have paid what they want!

Remarkably, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with the USDA and declared that they had no jurisdiction in the case. Luckily for the Hornes, however, the Supreme Court took the case and ruled, in a 9-0 decision, that the 9th Circuit was mistaken and must consider the case on its constitutional merits.

And now, after nearly a decade of fighting, the Hornes must wait a little longer. This saga may well end in 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in the next few months, or the Hornes may one day soon find themselves before the Supreme Court once again. A favorable legal outcome is far from certain, but their raisins—and our property rights—depend on it.

..and if you want to see rank stupidity in Govt Depts, the Orange City Council has agreed to pay a foreign-owned company about a million dollars of ratepayers money to stop them closing down! So some smart mobster from Electrolux goes to the Council and threatens them with closing the plant and firing the 550 workers if the Council don't hand over the cash. The Council caves in, not realising that there is NEVER an end to this sort of crime, the criminal always comes back for more once you give in... a page straight out of the Book of Holden and Ford!

Meanwhile my rates will go up to hand the cash over to a private company who will take the money back to Sweden! Eventually they will bleed the Council dry THEN fire the workers, so we might as well do that right now! It is so morally wrong I can't believe these clowns do it!!

• 3 weeks later...

What Ive always loved about Australia is the Pioneering spirit and support for the little guy.

Now its just nah better support Libs or Labour and listen to the insidious wankers in mass media that are Pro-Israel/Zionist/Banks/War/Weapons/Pharma/ Chemicals and on and on.

In this country peeps use to voice out when something stunk but now just happy to pretend they know it all and bleat the common in fear of looking absurd or an alarmist. There is shit happening all over the place that needs our attention and its just not happening with the lame conservative attitudes that has spread like a disease.

when its clear as day that no 2 possible leaders will not change this country for the better, when our media is completely controlled by the same group of Bankers and pro-Israeli groups, when we allow big wigs to get away with all kinds of abuse and take backs, when enough is enough.... yet nothing happens anymore just the same bleats that are massaged by mass media to make you feel like you know whats really happening.

This country could be even greater than what it is, amazing riches and way of life but these scumbags are sending it to the pits.

Do many know about the JSF contract little Johnny signed on before he was kicked out, or the 20 billion he donated for carbon sequestration to big mining and energy entities? Thats 100 billion right there.

Imagine just donating 21 billion to each of the 7 million households in Australia for 4kw PVs and hot water systems

then another 20 billion to rid 40 coal fired power plants for state of the art Solar Thermal Stations with world leading

molten salt storage and even Aussie designed wave energy technology that ended up in England.

That would mean no one on this country would pay a cent for electricity and would have a great chunk of money to spend.

How about Vertigro Algae fuel plants that cost bugger all to set up and keep all our fossil fuel tech sustainable.

Glen Kertz the guy is a Genious similar to the character portrayed by Anthony Hopkins in The World's Fastest Indian

We would solve our energy issues without going to war and create gazillions of jobs that are not just based on digging holes

How about voting for the Aussie guy with some of the biggest balls ever....Julian Assange Wikileaks?

Assange is well spoken, intelligent and extremely altruistic for someone so young, born in 1971. When most look for better ways of making money this guy puts it all on the line for nothing but his belief that the parasites should be stopped. He is trying to make us Zombies wake up and stop paying politicians to have a good corrupted life that only support corrupt criminal entities.

Aussies always used to support the underdog and this guy is up against the big wigs and the majority of the brainwashed population. Its time for a change and we need to say enough of the corruption and lies. We don't want Libs or Labour they are the pits but we need a party that secures first our energy future instead of selling out to the rest of the world for peanuts. We have some of the most ingenious people in the world yet they end up overseas. We need Pioneers not Parasitic twats.

The Australian and Sex party are another interesting option. I like many, spat at anyone calling themselves so stupidly thinking how ridiculous "sex" is used for attention, but when I read their policies I was astounded it wasnt just lubed dildos and prostitutes getting a leg up :)

I personally don't see how taxing us little guys is the way to get out of debt for governments that spend billions on failed projects and donations to big polluters. Rudd and even Abbot will take money from our money in banks and call it a deposit Levy fee.

Whats really a real disgrace also is that any child of these polies that wishes to work for their dad or family related polly is secured 65K aud tax free for the rest of their lives for only been employed for one year in parliament, 85k+ for 2 and over 100 for 3. Thats a tax free lump sum for the rest of your life how is this happening or fair? its criminal yet this is a politicians life to bleed the public and receive handouts from the big wigs for doing what they preach.

Assange has my vote, the world is one big corrupt place and he would be historic sticking it to anyone that previously screwed you and I. I wished more would lay it on the line like he has instead of just play fiddle.

here is the JSF doco is someone missed it which new estimates to cost over 80+ billion after they are delivered and maintained for 3 years alone.T

John Howard should be tried and jailed for this nonsense which is a complete criminal abuse of our money.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2013/02/18/3690317.htm

Agent Orange in Oz everywhere? no way we are the lucky country.

Its even worse with higher levels of Dioxin than in Vietnam. Its called 2,4,D and it is sprayed all over Australia and the food we put in our mouth but the majority doesnt complain or understands till they watch this mainstream piece, very powerful viewing.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2013/07/22/3806111.htm