Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hanging Rock Car Show

Featured Replies

Now that Classic Japan is out of the way, we should start some planning for the next big show n shine on the calendar, Hanging Rock.

 

It's always an awesome day with massive turn out of cars - 2,500 normally - and we always have a good representation of Toyotas.

 

Date is Sunday February 12th, 2012, so stick it in your calendar now!

 

Who is keen?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 58.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

keen for this to!!

Can I make it? Let's hope so!

Ill try my best to get up there hopefully I'm not busy and the rolla is in one piece lol :lolcry:

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

I will also be attending this!

Will try and go to this, maybe in one of the Panelvans (I'm hoping). :jamie:

 

Josh :cool:

I'll be there

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Don't forget this one either folks... always a great day out

I'd like to take the boys but I think I'd be stoned to death if I rocked up in the Kia :blush:

  • Author

Plenty of every day cars in the spectator car park!

I'd like to take the boys but I think I'd be stoned to death if I rocked up in the Kia :blush:

 

Hold onto that Kia and enter it in 30 years haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.