Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Peanut Bait

Featured Replies

I would say its the fuel map on cold starts,

 

Mine has the same prob till its warm

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 782.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I actually snapped one of the mounting points off so I went, f**k it, all the mechanisms were smooth as.   It was close to the end of the day after 7 hours without a break and id run out of beer.

  • basic, crude, K MOTOR POWER!

  • *sigh   this is why I usually don't ask for help on here. guaranteed someone knows but all I get is f**king fishtanks :|

Posted Images

  • Author

Its not a huge hassle, but if getting the car warmer and keeping it warm will help it might be the easier solution?

Maybe the thermostat option, hell I still don't know the engine specs yet as the dude hasnt sent me the list as promised :bash:

 

Big port 16v is about all I know.

Does it even have a thermostat in it?

  • Author

Finally got some specs,

 

bigport 16V from an ae82, cut and shut manifold, alloy radiator, Walbro fuel pump, s series diff with locker.

t-50, new ecu, new map sensor, exeedy HD clutch, new clutch master/cylinder, new TPS, plus 'other shit he's probably forgotten'.

 

New windscreen too, it does look clearer than an original one.

 

The exhaust alone cost him $600 and sounds amazing. Not sure about the fu11y hektik drift pipes.

 

Seems like a good base. Just need to be comfortable, saturday can't come fast enough to swap the wheel and seat.

Theres the reason for the rough idle when cold,

 

Having a MAP sensor is a world of pleasure, and by the sounds of it, is tuned

You can't tune a 4age ecu, at all.

flat front beige ke's look the goods.

 

I see you every arvo at 4pm at the matilda lights in kunda park on my way home.. i wave but i don't have a horn, so if you see some one giving the thumbs up from a loud Surf, its me..haha

well reed its a good car bro can't wait to see it and well as for cop bait best thing is spare parts u can change it may have cost u a lot of money and you say your new to this car well in time u will learn all u need to know btw is the T-50 in it a AE71 one or a TA22 one cause there is a catch to the celica boxes with reverse u got to lift up to put into reverse

  • Author

Nah its just old I think, if I do the put it in second then reverse it works fine. Apart from when I back into my garage.

 

I'm sure I'll just get used to it, I got my K50 humming when it started crunching. Just a new old car with new old problems.

 

And if I can decipher what you wrote, yes, most of the good stuff will make its way off CB onto Peanut.

 

Did I mention apart from the spare wheel well this is the only rust I have found.

 

P1010518.JPG

 

Pity about the gazillion little dents.

Edited by blzbub666

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.