Peanut Bait

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

reed and car hung out at my place today for a while, reed got lots done i mostly whinged about how sore i was and sat down a lot.

But i got the idle sorted too. It wasnt any map sensors or the "tune" or anything like that just the plain old idle adjustement on the throttle body. Although the lack of an oxygen sensor is likely attributing to his light overfuelling (its not that bad).

I'm sure Reed will update more once hes made it home.

• Upvote 1

You know it.

As Luke said he adjusted the idle and the tension on the throttle cable. So I have far better response from the gogo pedal and am not constantly stalling out at every set of lights.

Makes driving it enjoyable. :y:

The throttle cable mount leaves a lot to be desired, a few metal zip ties. Will need to be sorted asap. I already have a pretty good idea on what I'm going to do.

IMAG0303.jpg

Another possible issue is the proximity of the exhaust to the clutch, may need to be shielded/heat wrapped?

IMAG0304.jpg

Also the carpet and seats got swapped over along with the steering wheel and center console, so it is now comfortable.

Cop Bait getting raped :(

IMG_7427.JPG

IMG_7428.JPG

IMG_7429.JPG

IMG_7430.JPG

Wanted to get more done but ran out of time.