Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who'S Got A Gun?

Featured Replies

i found out that my mother (dragon) inlaws boyfriend used to chop up ke corollas, pack all the bits into shipping containers and send them overseas... arsehole...

i found out that my mother (dragon) inlaws boyfriend used to chop up ke corollas, pack all the bits into shipping containers and send them overseas... arsehole...

:blinks:

lol-

 

We could still do that and send them to the third world where they are desperate for parts... Europe, USA, NZ....

Sometimes I like to grease myself up and wriggle on the floor pretending to be a kitchen slugg.

I know a guy here in brisbane used to buy old cressidas cheap as ʞ©$ɟ and then slapped some new paint on and fixed up few bits and sold them back to japan for 3 sometimes 4 x than what he paid for them plus th cost of the paint!

Sometimes I like to grease myself up and wriggle on the floor pretending to be a kitchen slugg.

:lol:

  • Author

lol-

 

We could still do that and send them to the third world where they are desperate for parts... Europe, USA, NZ....

 

kinda ruins the sanctity of a classic car when they have been chopped up and handed over to another country... like we don't need them here... i am struggling to find parts

I don't have a gun. But I've got a pair of pliers and a blow torch. That's if you want to get medieval on his arse????

 

Could have atleast chopped up camira's!!!!!!

 

Stu

Old guy across the road decided to "upgrade" from his 70's Gemini to an 80's camira... :bash:

  • Author

I don't have a gun. But I've got a pair of pliers and a blow torch. That's if you want to get medieval on his arse????

 

Could have atleast chopped up camira's!!!!!!

 

Stu

 

i'm 100 percent with u on the medievil stuff... bring beer

Sometimes I like to grease myself up and wriggle on the floor pretending to be a kitchen slugg.

 

Sometimes I walk around town giving empty bottles of shampoo to bald guys

 

:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

 

man that made me laugh!

I don't have a gun. But I've got a pair of pliers and a blow torch. That's if you want to get medieval on his arse????

 

Could have atleast chopped up camira's!!!!!!

 

Stu

 

Loving the pulp fiction quote

kinda ruins the sanctity of a classic car when they have been chopped up and handed over to another country... like we don't need them here... i am struggling to find parts

 

Just putting it out there; I reckon you're lazy.

 

It's a ke30 dude.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.