Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

spotted SLO 030 on marion road as i was coming off the expressway today.

i tried to catch up but had to turn off shortly after cause its the road my work is on.

oh well

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 894.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

spotted SLO 030 on marion road as i was coming off the expressway today.

i tried to catch up but had to turn off shortly after cause its the road my work is on.

oh well

 

 

Spotted you in the rear view too. was wondering where you went haha. Was on my way to work, running a bit late :dance:

saw a decent looking KE20 driving down my street!!

avocet st in seaford? anyone on here!? that yellowy kinda colour!

Spotted a red t18 at the Blackwood roundabout. Looked pretty clean not sure if it was anyone on here. I was in the stupid black swift probs gave you a weird look.

When I was dropping off my mates white 30 he just sold (Kristion) in hackam, off honey pot i was %85 sure i saw a KE10 wreck out side a house.

I was @ lonsdale you pull it friday & I seen a nice looking Ke30 with white walls & heaps of other shit on it.. but it was locked in the police zone. :dance:

it had P plates up 2 :dance:

heaps of corolla parts there out the back :no2:

heh I just quoted myself :dance: .. anyway,

heres a pic for any1 who hasnt seen this poor thing.. (as close as you can get)

post-7051-1229435136_thumb.jpg

I went back there yesterday, & as I was leaving I seen them taking a ke55 out in2 the yard :yes: they could have put it out before I had 2 leave

There is a guy around my area who has a white ke70, he also has a s13 and a mate with a blue sprinter, is he on here? i drove along side him a while back (in mates car) and he had no exhaust.

There is a guy around my area who has a white ke70, he also has a s13 and a mate with a blue sprinter, is he on here? i drove along side him a while back (in mates car) and he had no exhaust.

 

yeh hes a mate of mine, had his car stolen a while ago and bought another white 70

 

he sold the white ke70 to TALLY, and now owns that blue sprinter. 4age, suss done, pretty cool car.

 

his twin brother owns the s13. both good dudes!

heh I just quoted myself :dance: .. anyway,

heres a pic for any1 who hasnt seen this poor thing.. (as close as you can get)

post-7051-1229435136_thumb.jpg

I went back there yesterday, & as I was leaving I seen them taking a ke55 out in2 the yard :dance: they could have put it out before I had 2 leave

ask the guys at the desk about the rolla see if its up for sale ? be a pity to see a two door cruched up to be shipped overseas and melted down into a hyundai.

ask the guys at the desk about the rolla see if its up for sale ? be a pity to see a two door cruched up to be shipped overseas and melted down into a hyundai.

 

I'll be finding out about that car tomorrow as I have the details of who to call about it :dance:

that car was picked up by the mitcham counsil, my mate has rung up and next month the car will be at auction!!

Edited by blackrolla80

that car was picked up by the mitcham counsil, my mate has rung up and next month the car will be at auction!!

 

Gee, can't keep anything a secret can ya! :dance:

lol, pickles auctions? can get fair bargains in ther if you scan em each week

i knew it was going to auction about 2 months ago lol

thought someone else would find out

my guess is that its been in a robbery

lol, pickles auctions? can get fair bargains in ther if you scan em each week

Is it you that has been bidding me up on all the KE rollas from there LOL.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.