Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pics And Vids (*e7* Only)

Featured Replies

Nah i honestly reckon you could.. How much is a 20v these days? 4agze can be had 1000 - 1500, Sell the charger for 400~ Use that money to buy a t28 and an ebay or decent used turbo manifold, run the water/ oil lines etc etc.. It's certainly do-able..

 

I'm with you Jono!! Even getting one to make and handle 250+rwkw isn't overly expensive.

 

 

  • Replies 286
  • Views 488.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Ohh well i could have picked up an ae82 running a 20v a while back for 1500, ae82 had been resprayed and sound systemed and that so i could have 4ac'd the little beast and sold that off for 500 haha, which leaves the 20v and loom and ecu costing about 1K :) with the gze you still need the loom and ecu to suit as well and they don't come cheap.. :/ and i don't know much about turbo's.. yet :)

but yeah i guess know the right people and its do able

I don't even like 20v's anyway haha i would go the gte even if it did cost more hah!

I saw an unrego'd ae82 with a blacktop 20v in tassie early this year, about Feb? for $500!!! I missed out by about an hour.. Only wanted the engine and loom but still haha

^ those wheels look cool, sort of like the older bmw ones.

Also if anyone can identify this motor in this ke? its bugging me now haha

Edit: just notcied, no brake booster clutch master or wiper motor hah. wondered why it looked so clean..

DSC_0068.jpg

Edited by BlueKsev

Bit of 20v hate going on here isn't there. But which of you have owned one? :P

I wouldn't even attempt to build a GTE unless I had $10-15k to throw at the motor. And only the motor. And I'd be starting with a 7A and my 20v.

 

:D

Ahhh 3sge... just looks strange with no plastic covers and shit i guess. And te72/ ke70/ ae71 whatever they look the same to me ha, unless they've got a dirty 4k..

cheers for the link too, very tidy car

I just want a worked 16v with ITB's?

 

Money

Not the same....

Well I really want a JZX81 haha

 

Money

 

It grows on tree's...doesn't it?

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

You're right. They're much better.

Anything JZX sits right with me.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.