Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

GDay I'm Jake. New to Vic. I drive an 82 LiteAce. It's amazingly fantastic. It's called the love bus. I'm driving it around Australia over the next few years. It packs a power house 4K engine with a 4 speed column shift and lowered on 15s. Gangster.

 

I'd like to get out to meets ect. Back in Tas I could go out every weekend and cruise with a group or park somewhere and talk shit for ages. Good way to meet new people in the scene. Does this happen here? If so how do I get amongst it? Anyway here's a picture of his majesty. Enjoy.

post-9868-0-12165200-1346509677_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-85018200-1346509705_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 572
  • Views 263.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

Welcome Jake

 

Cool love bus!

 

Keep an eye on the Vic section as plenty of our meets are publicised here... there is at least 2 or 3 things on a month through TCCAV.

  • 1 month later...

Hi all, I'm Simon from Ballarat. Ive Just joined up! I love the older cars! Ive had an RT81 Corona, KE30, Datto 1600`s and 260z(still have this one).

 

I'm currently racing a Datto 1200 Coupe in Improved Production and are having a ball. Bit like the early corrollas, light and nimble and can punch well above their weight.

 

I also have a 96 Corolla, and 3rz hilux.

 

I do a bit of race fabrication and tuning in Ballarat. So if anyone from south of the border needs a hand in this regard, I can probably help out.

 

Anyway, thanks for having me here and i look forward to checking out some of your rides and getting to know a few of you.

 

Cheers,

Simon

  • 3 months later...

hey guys names ash, I live in the Belgrave area and I drive a 1994 AE92 corolla. The car is amazing and with its new exhaust sounds better than half the holdens ;)

post-17946-0-79769600-1360102741_thumb.jpg

post-17946-0-92831600-1360102785_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all Mates call me peck, i am new member here, I have a 73 ke20 which gets around west Gippsland. Would love to post a pic to show you all but not sure how to yet

Edited by Ke20peck

hi iam seb , first time posting, i have a fair few celicas :) i am hoping to get a corolla one day soon ;) heres a few photos of the celicas anyway :) 46089_332145446901022_967361823_n.jpgy

150949_327683487347218_1375084503_n.jpg603305_327567384025495_91390273_n.jpg557525_324887607626806_1645014824_n.jpg

Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

Thanks jimi

 

Look forward to seeing the trolla out there ;)

yeah hopefully :P Should be right hahaha

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

Is that the BLCC Autocross track there Seb????????

Hahah yes it is ;) , good spoting

did a few laps of the place back in the day ;) still have nightmares about getting the mud off the underside of the car.

Edited by coln72

haha i still haven't goting all the mud off :/ its was about 1 inch thick

Sounds about right. Bendigo car club got real shitty when a big lump of it fell off in a braking area................

Edited by coln72

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.