Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

GDay I'm Jake. New to Vic. I drive an 82 LiteAce. It's amazingly fantastic. It's called the love bus. I'm driving it around Australia over the next few years. It packs a power house 4K engine with a 4 speed column shift and lowered on 15s. Gangster.

I'd like to get out to meets ect. Back in Tas I could go out every weekend and cruise with a group or park somewhere and talk shit for ages. Good way to meet new people in the scene. Does this happen here? If so how do I get amongst it? Anyway here's a picture of his majesty. Enjoy.

post-9868-0-12165200-1346509677_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-85018200-1346509705_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, I'm Simon from Ballarat. Ive Just joined up! I love the older cars! Ive had an RT81 Corona, KE30, Datto 1600`s and 260z(still have this one).

I'm currently racing a Datto 1200 Coupe in Improved Production and are having a ball. Bit like the early corrollas, light and nimble and can punch well above their weight.

I also have a 96 Corolla, and 3rz hilux.

I do a bit of race fabrication and tuning in Ballarat. So if anyone from south of the border needs a hand in this regard, I can probably help out.

Anyway, thanks for having me here and i look forward to checking out some of your rides and getting to know a few of you.

Cheers,

Simon

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...