Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad

Yeah I bought those ages ago after you just sold your red Adub. I'm currently running different rims on it these days.

I'm just about to pull the gearbox out of the Crown as it seems to prefer keeping it's oil on the ground rather than in the gearbox, hence the hoist going in the rear shed. So I don't know if she'll be ready fo Kinglake.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys I'm David!

Recently "Aquired" a Ke55 Coupe that'd been run over by a cement truck for the grand price of a slab of beer.

was going to drive it into the ground but I've fallen in love with the thing =\ friggin cars.

I have a lot of questions about the Rolla's and what I can do with it but I'm sure that'll come later.

Pics can come later but you'll probably see the phoenix-esque beast of a thing at Kinglake.

• 1 month later...

hey guys,

Names chris I'm from eastern suburbs. got a fairly stock white slantfront ke70 auto, choppies allround, coz I'm too poor to do things right. picked up a set of jelly beans recently. apart from that cars stock as a rock. don't have pics but could get some up by the end of the day.

hey guys,

Names chris I'm from eastern suburbs. got a fairly stock white slantfront ke70 auto, choppies allround, coz I'm too poor to do things right. picked up a set of jelly beans recently. apart from that cars stock as a rock. don't have pics but could get some up by the end of the day.

Hey Chris, what part of the east are you from? Pictures are a must! :y:

Hi I'm Jed, I'm in the bayside region.

I own a 4wd rolla wagon, nothin' spesh just ran cleansing treatments through fuel & oil, changed all the filters, oil air & fuel, put in new dizzy, leads & plugs, fitted used extractors from wreckers & fitted a slightly wider tyre on stock rims.

Run the girl on high octane, goes verry well.

Have also bought cup holders from another AE95, a dash with tacho, & a early 4agze motor..

Looking for another AE95 body with a sunroof to do a full build from scratch.

BTW does anyone know if you can get jelly beans in 4 x 100 PCD?

Edited by JedzWagn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all,

My name's Michael, owned my Rolla for a while now, but only recently had it registered (and even then, on the dodge).

Recently moved from the ACT, and proud to say my baby made it all the way down at 110 (or 130) without a hiccup.

She's a 1981 KE55 four door. Currently painted undercoat yellow, with a pair of black racing stripes on the boot and bonnet (missed the roof haha).

Mostly stock, apart from weber 32/32 carby. Runs slightly rough, but loads of fun, and a real P plater car.

Living in Essendon. Interested in coming for a run some night, what's the deal with meet-ups?

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...