Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Sounds about right. Bendigo car club got real shitty when a big lump of it fell off in a braking area................

Haha yeah the mud is very shocking

Seb love the Celicas :)

Thanks I'm currently building another ;) , your celica is very awesome

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey guys, I'm new here and just bought a ae92 corolla. i,m from keilor downs. i am building her up as a club car, to date i have fitted a two and a half inch exhaust, weber carby, race seat and harness. waiting on coil overs, wheels and a set of toyo g888's. hopeing to hit the track next month. love the technical forums. cheers

post-18867-0-78726900-1374496308_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been a member for a while.

I have a TE71 in a sad state, it's been off the road for about 10 years looking to put it back on the road/track again, needing parts for the EFI (the reason why it was taken off the road) and Past member of TCCA in the late '90's

Cheers for now,

Murray

Edited by hairy

• 1 month later...

Hey guys and gals,

My name is Rob and I am currently embarking on a 1975, 4 door, KE30 build. I plan on putting an SR20DET into it and a nice power delivery system including RB20 trans with SR20 bellhousing, a R31 Cheers ith Borgwarner 4.11 gears, disc brakes all round, coilover front, panard bar, tramp rods, abd a lot of other nice shiny bits. Then the styling will most likely (but not for certain) Diamond Racing deep dish steelies with a JDM/Rat Rod feel to the car with race seats, gutted interior and basic dash.

Anyway if interested the link is http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/67373-betsy-the-little-ke30-that-knew-she-could/

Look forward to maybe meeting some of you and bending your ear about anything car orientated.

Cheers

Rob

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi guys

Andrew from Melbourne here. Long time lurker, bought a ke25 coupe deluxe approx 18 months ago from canberra which was only delivered last week as we have been building a house. 

I suspect some of you from Melbourne may recognise it as it has a vic club permit sticker on the windscreen. 

Anyhoo, look forward to meeting some of you and getting some invaluable info and advice from the rollaclub community.

20170720_123545.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome Parrot and for the suggestion regarding TCCAV, i will get on to that right now.

I would love to say i have big plans for the car but for the moment my plans mostly revolve around gettting the car running again and then look at getting the body sorted in terms of rust and then a new paint job and engine, new carpet and seats reupholstered. I've managed to get my hands on some genuine hayashi street rims also, I want to try and keep the car period correct as much and where i can. My first port of call is getting in touch with Peter Robinson who i believe is the man to see when it comes to these old girls.

This is a bit of a joint project for me and 9 year old boy with our goal being to hopefully show it at the annual classic japan car show.

images (1).jpg