Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

Gday everyone. So glad I found this site. Ive had a few stock ke30's over the years. I can't believe how much Ive learnt about Corolla's sinse joining this site. Ive been dragging around my poor KE30 2-door for years without the funds to do anything being a full time student. It was in pretty bad shape when I got it. Just bought a donar car (4door) for stock running gear and hopefully will have paint for it in the next week or 2. It will be a long term build, probably another year or two. I just sold my 1.3 AE80. I bought it from the wreckers 3-4 years ago. I was going to drive it for a couple of months but it just kept going. For now I'm stuck with my AE101, its not a KE but its a rolla and its in pretty good nic too. Good ole mum gave it to me cause she bought a 2003 rolla. My sisters love there rollas too. Funny that.

hey people

i've been a member for some time now.. probably a good year or so.. just been too lazy to post something up here. :lolcry:

I'm Ricky and i live in Bacchus Marsh..

I'm into Ke corollas but mainly ke20s and ke25s..

However that doen't mean other cars don't turn me on... :lolcry:

i currently only have 2 corollas.. both ke25 coupe delux's... one is a project.. that hasn't been touched in the 18 months that i have owned it (one day i might look at starting it)

the other is my daily.. its white, lowered, whitewalls, venetians, mesh visor, pretty neat interior. its running a stock 3k with extractors and i recently just put a 5spd 'box in it.. it will one day be taken off the road for a full ground up resto back to near new stock factory cond :happy:

Some of you may have seen my little cruiser around.. i went to ausrotary cruise and various other cruisers.. hope to meet a few more people in the near future..

will try and post a few pics when i get the chance..

• 2 weeks later...

G'day peoples I'm dave

I'm from from the wantirna/knox area

- atm just building an ae71....nuce and clean, bit of dish and a locka

*lol, yes i am just another fully sick drifter* but hey these cars are built for this lol

ive had a really nice ae86 in the past wich i unfortunaly backed into a wall at pace...RIP baby

other then that....hey

post-10252-1268061787_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi I'm a new member from the cranbourne area i have a AE112 and AE95.

I am working on the AE95 now replacing the engine and getting it roadworthy.

I bought it to pull apart and learn the mech side of things. Well its apart lets see if it goes back together.

I am a painter so paint questions i can help with.

I have already recieved help with questions on a few issues so thanks

Rod

• 2 months later...

Hi All

Been around here awhile but never got around to saying giday.

We here it is.

!!! Giday !!!

Well my name is Andy.

My son Donald (11yo) races a Ke30 in a speedway class called Junior Sedans.

My daughter Zoe (8yo) races speedway karts, but will move to sedans when she turns 10.

The mustard color Ke30 will be her's but I need a shed extension prior to barring it out. ( Hopefully this will happen over the next few months

Got a few KE30's is various states of repair or disrepair

CYA

Andy

post-8902-1280308816.jpgpost-8902-1280308836.jpgpost-8902-1280308866.jpgpost-8902-1280308890.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I only just discovered this thread and I have been here for quite some time now ;)

I am from Ballarat, not to sure how many other ballarat people there are, so would be great to know if there are any others out there ;)

So my storey is I sold my mitsubishi VR4 Legnum which was on the Road and driving for a 1973 Ke20 Corolla which is currently still not RWC but it is almost there (thank goodness)

So hopefully my car will be ready for the next cruise to catch up with a few people and also to catch a bit of inspiration as well. As I do want to do an engine transplant eventually :D and a bit of forced induction :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys. Bought myself a KE70 so i have something to street while i build my 180sx Its got a few mods. adding cheap ones as i go, welded the diff lastnight. Going to respray it in the next couple of weeks. Heres a pic of how it looks atm

58552_423125957538_738212538_4890667_6986836_n.jpg

Edited by xris

Hey Guys,

I only just discovered this thread and I have been here for quite some time now :bash:

I am from Ballarat, not to sure how many other ballarat people there are, so would be great to know if there are any others out there :laff:

So my storey is I sold my mitsubishi VR4 Legnum which was on the Road and driving for a 1973 Ke20 Corolla which is currently still not RWC but it is almost there (thank goodness)

So hopefully my car will be ready for the next cruise to catch up with a few people and also to catch a bit of inspiration as well. As I do want to do an engine transplant eventually :blinks: and a bit of forced induction :rolls:

Hey mate! i'm from ballarat too. If you see a brown turbo cressida with different coloured bumpers gimmie a wave!

• 3 weeks later...

Well i've been lurking around here for a while now initially on the lookout for a KE10-11 but more recently an AE82 Twincam for a daily. I currently own a stock MS55 Crown and two AW11 MR2's one with a 4AGE and the other with a 3SGTE.

I'm out in Riddells Creek and are in the process of finishing off fitting a hoist in my shed in the backyard so if any guys in the area need to do any work on there car i'd be more than happy to let them use the hoist and shed once it's all finished.

Anyways here is a couple of pics of my toys:

justincar305.jpg

justincar024.jpg

Cheers, Justin.