Does Anyone Know Me?

Stixy

Hey all,

Well it has been some time since i have been on this site as i had to unfortunately sell my old AE71, anyways a few cars latter i find myself with another corolla, a KE70 in fact, now this is where the story get trickie.

So i brought this KE70 about a month ago and the previous owner said that the 4K had been stroked out to 1500cc.......

Now i'm not totally sure how i can find this out so i thought someone must know of my Ke70!!!

The prev owner had only owned it for 6 month apparently so its changed hands a few time, this is it

it was once yellow

4k-c Apparently stroked

32/36 d/d weber

boag shocks with choppies

Help i wanna know the past about it, settle this rumor for me.

post-5655-0-75258900-1344227333_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

I think I remember seeing the rides thread for this, it was yellow and resprayed to thar colour.. would've been a few months ago.. can't remember the members name or anything but if I find it I'll pass it on

Also Itd be bored out with 5k pistons if it's true not stroked

Edited by Jono.C

I think I remember seeing the rides thread for this, it was yellow and resprayed to thar colour.. would've been a few months ago.. can't remember the members name or anything but if I find it I'll pass it on

Also Itd be bored out with 5k pistons if it's true not stroked

Thanks man, any help would be amazing

I knew the guy on Facebook, unsure if its actually been bored etc. I doubt it.

Supposedly its a defect magnet though, that's why he sold it. (probably not the car but the fact he was a P plater) I think he got done for no H pattern on the gear knob.

If you want to sell/swap the wheels I call dibs. :P

I think he got done for no H pattern on the gear knob.

WTF! You have to be kidding me! I'm sure there's no regulation that says you have to show the gears on the gearknob!

Mine shows FWD<->4WD...... A genuine Toyota item!

Stixy I can't think of a way to check the bore without looking iside, but it would need 5K flat-top pistons and would put the compression up to 10:1 or so. Should go well!

WTF! You have to be kidding me! I'm sure there's no regulation that says you have to show the gears on the gearknob!

Mine shows FWD<->4WD...... A genuine Toyota item!

Wow, Something the all knowing altezzaclub didn't know! Thought I'd never see the day.

• Upvote 1

Wow, Something the all knowing altezzaclub didn't know! Thought I'd never see the day.

Lol- Local law... problem of being an immigrant.. in fact my wife tells me I have to carry a licence every time I drive, and my brother (who sat his truck licence last week) tells me I don't. Maybe its a QLD versus NSW thing. All to confusing in a country with States.

and-

1500cc/4=375cc per cyl. Head gasket vol 7cc, head volume 31cc, piston dish 5cc.

Full cyl volume 375+7+31+5, compressed into 7+31+5

418cc to 43cc=9.72 to 1 Yep, you're right Jono, goes from 9.4 to 1 to 9.7, doesn't reach 10:1

Edited by altezzaclub

Lol- Local law... problem of being an immigrant.. in fact my wife tells me I have to carry a licence every time I drive, and my brother (who sat his truck licence last week) tells me I don't. Maybe its a QLD versus NSW thing. All to confusing in a country with States.

and-

1500cc/4=375cc per cyl. Head gasket vol 7cc, head volume 31cc, piston dish 5cc.

Full cyl volume 375+7+31+5, compressed into 7+31+5

418cc to 43cc=9.72 to 1 Yep, you're right Jono, goes from 9.4 to 1 to 9.7, doesn't reach 10:1

Fvck, you know a lot.