Trev's Hks Blown Ae71 Spirit

Trev

Members dont see this ad

Dang, even the brackets say HKS on them.

It's nice having machinery at your disposal. Although we have very little in the way of engine reco machinery at work except for a sunnen pin hone.

Everything apart from the blower itself has HKS stamped on it, the blower just had a HKS sticker.

All the machinery comes in real handy, good when I can just go in by myself and beaver away on things.

Wow! this is way better than my evorolla :thumbsup:

Are you being modest?

All the machinery comes in real handy, good when I can just go in by myself and beaver away on things.

Thats the best part. Just being able to be on your own and do shit in the order, and at the pace you want to.

one of the best ways to learn shit sometimes as well.

Thats the best part. Just being able to be on your own and do shit in the order, and at the pace you want to.

one of the best ways to learn shit sometimes as well.

Exactly, nice clear mind with no one around is the best tool.

I didn't see a great deal of detail in his build thread. 2 pages of quickies and 4 pages of people giving him props.

I'm pretty sure, in regards to the power figures he recieved for the Mitsubishi, Mercury Motorsports has a pretty gnarly reputation for grossly over rating their power figures.

Edited by GJM85

Who cares, most of the people on that E7 page are douchebags. Forget about those guys, just keep building your car because it's awesome and we all want to read about it.

Edited by rian