Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nickz Ke30 4age 20 Valve

Featured Replies

Congrats on the kid mate :)

 

What sort of pump were you originally using? AFAIK a 910 is the same as a vl commy 070, am i right?

 

get a pic when the microtech saz 200km/h + :)

  • Replies 106
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love this car more and more everytime I look at this topic :)

 

I can't believe the standard diff is still holding up...that is crazy.

 

I wonder if you could get some in car video so we can hear it rev like a maniac as you accelerate to 140 in 3rd :)

 

please *begs* hehe

  • Author

I don't belive they are the same pump, I was using a VL item before, the diffrence is noticable in size, the new pump weight twice as much and is heaps bigger. But it has made a diffrence to top end as the old pump started leaning out if you held it flat and took it to 7000+ 1,2 and 3 you could feel it starting to back off at around 7000, it just couldnt keep up the flow.

 

I will have a video taken inside when i do my family laps before racing starts on sunday.

hey nick did u end up using those engine mounts u bought off me???

watched it out at symmons plains today... sounds tough and it out run a datto!!! :(

hey do u want to sell the engine u took out of your car lrt me know thanks..

  • Author

sorry the engine sold before i could blink.

I had a good day at simmons planes, i went from 1:19's to 1:13's with the new engine, rear end and tires, i know i can get another 1-2 seconds with some camber at the front, more free flowing exahust and getting the extra 1000rpm I'm missing for a reason ive always had and thought i had fixed, I'm sure its a fuel problem, but i upgraded the fuel lines and fitted a bosch 910 but its stil there.

 

I'm winding it off the clock (180kmh) in 4th gear at just 7000rpm so I'm hoping with the other 1000rpm in each gear it should push it over the 190kmh. Not using 5th as there isnt enough track. More power will help that.

 

I got heaps of video of the day but its huge file size, i need to compress it and make it more download frendly. Anyone know of software thats free for the task?

what was your best time for the day?

Edited by ke30king

I wonder if you could get some in car video so we can hear it rev like a maniac as you accelerate to 140 in 3rd :(

 

Nice car, very nice colour too!

i bet anything it gets there a lot quicker than my old 318i (140kmh in 3rd @ 6200rpm, 3.6:1, 5spd)!!

  • Author

my best time for the day was a 1:13.32

post-103-1148967907_thumb.jpg

and this is about the only good shot taken of me.

And yes I'm behind the datto. First time ive raced or even driven it in the wet so i was taking it easy and stayed behind him.

post-103-1148968022_thumb.jpg

Edited by NickZ

u r a lot quicker than my PB at symmons, which is 1:17 but that was in a pretty stock datto 1600, looks like it was a good day, how does she handle and break???

 

cheers james

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.