October 17, 201213 yr comment_632132 This wrecker doesnt scrap his cars, so most of the ke70s are picked completely clean. Like that bronze jap panel van, its been there for 3 years at least. Might still have a hydro pedal box in it tho... :P Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_632157 I've known people to go and raid them at night. That is if you're not afraid of their guard cows lOl don't forget about the goat that bailed us up that time................ Report
October 17, 201213 yr comment_632164 I'm always down there, There not too bad if you know them. But like Ned Kelly theses guys like to steal money from people pockets "not offending Ned Kelly" I paid $76 for an xf starter motor they had on the shelf... took it home and the solinoid connections where snapped off. Alot of parts, for early vechicles, some alright condition *not many toyotas* HUGE PRICES. Report
October 20, 201213 yr comment_632748 I'm always down there, There not too bad if you know them. But like Ned Kelly theses guys like to steal money from people pockets "not offending Ned Kelly" I paid $76 for an xf starter motor they had on the shelf... took it home and the solinoid connections where snapped off. Alot of parts, for early vechicles, some alright condition *not many toyotas* HUGE PRICES. You should have bought an EA onwards starter, they're a High Torque starter & bolt straight on to the earlier crossflows Report
November 17, 201213 yr comment_636644 First and last time I was there they wanted $100 for a pair of corona LCA's, just said, nah all good. Report
November 17, 201213 yr Author comment_636657 I bought XT130 steering arms from there and said I couldn't split tje ball joint off the LCA's so they said I could have them for an extra $10. Win some, lose some. Report
November 21, 201213 yr comment_637268 hi there have u got a number for them as i need tail shaft/ gear stick/ pedal box for a ke 30 if any1 can help Report
November 22, 201213 yr comment_637353 hi there have u got a number for them as i need tail shaft/ gear stick/ pedal box for a ke 30 if any1 can help ' bend over and touch your toes! Report
December 10, 201213 yr comment_639341 Is this place at 490 Beams Road in Zillmere? Or is that a different wrecker? Report
December 10, 201213 yr comment_639349 Is this place at 490 Beams Road in Zillmere? Or is that a different wrecker? Next to carseldine train station Report
December 10, 201213 yr Author comment_639351 Is this place at 490 Beams Road in Zillmere? Or is that a different wrecker? That's the one. Ill edit the title Edited December 10, 201213 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_639624 This place is no longer self serve, and also a ripoff. I won't be going there ever again unless I really have to. Edited December 12, 201213 yr by rian Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_639627 Seriously? No self serve anymore. I hated the joint anyway there is much better places around. Report
December 12, 201213 yr comment_639629 Sounds like you guys might have to bust out your Spider-Man skills and scale that fence haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now