Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven's Ke36 Panel Van

Featured Replies

  • Author

OK, well, 5K pressure plates do not fit.

 

So here's my plan - rape the KE25 of its clutch (cos I know it works) and put that in the panel van! :yes:

  • Replies 143
  • Views 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

s#!t mate, you're having absolutely no luck with that bloody clutch! hopefully you can get it sorted soon so we can take the rolla's for a fang through the hills (a sensible fang of course :)) :yes:

Hope you get it sorted soon dude, Good luck.

Better not, my arms are twice the size they used to be from your gearbox. :yes:

Nah I'm sure we will get it done this time.

  • Author

So Robert lent me an input shaft to use as an alignment tool as my alignment tool didnt work and well, would you know it, the gearbox went on with that 5K pressure plate on a 4K flywheel.

 

Anyway, I have heaps more adjustment left on the cable than I previously had with the other pressure plate, so I'm definitely thinking the brand new pressure plate I bought was faulty.

 

So I just have the tailshaft left to bolt up and all will be revealed!

 

Stay tuned!

  • Author
Congrats.

 

Bout time this beast is back on the roads.

 

Lets hope you have better luck this time.

 

Yeah, Hopefully wont be frying any motors this time in it haha.

 

Here's a little photoshop to show how happy I am that I beat the freakin' car!

 

post-600-1179209646.jpg

After all that stuffing around. Good to hear you got it done.

Didn't need me after all.

  • Author

No more bulking up your biceps by lifting gearboxes anymore.

 

Looks like we'll have to resort to lifting K motor by hand out of engine bays haha.

Congratulations man, ill come pick my clutch aligning tool up some time soon. :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.