Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 3Sgte Racecar

Featured Replies

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 302
  • Views 610.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is looking good mate. I went and spoke to a fabricator I know about doing this for my coupe.. Hah aahhh I don't think il be going that path. Il just look on at yours with envy

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Well, big day on the car today, extremely happy with the progress, got the welding finished, primer on, chassis blck on and the irs in with the car back on the ground, very exited

  • Tough_little_ke20
    Tough_little_ke20

    Started on the front end, machined up some spacers so I could put rose joints in for the inner joint of the lover control arm, gonna make up some dummy control arms with some flat bar so I can work ou

Posted Images

  • Author

Got all my other jobs out of the way... Mostly.... I've now bent up the legs through the firewall to the strut towers. I'll be fitting them up ASAP and the getting to the rear half of the cage

post-12610-0-86360600-1426850829_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-85681300-1426850898_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-58608800-1426851080_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Bit of cage work today, harness bar has threaded sleaves, all bars have been fully welded, front legs will be finished Sunday hopefully then try and get all the rear bars done

post-12610-0-75999400-1428061198_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-40997000-1428061254_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-11523900-1428061305_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-98583900-1428061355_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-69569100-1428061408_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Not quite as much as I was hoping to get done today but still very happy, the entire front half of the cage is welded up (everything pictured), painted all the tops of the cage and anywhere else inaccessible with everything in place, 9 straight bars to go in the back next then the seat mounts and sheet gussets

post-12610-0-59925400-1428222551_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-05501100-1428222693_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-19173900-1428222763_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-87405800-1428222801_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-20957100-1428222851_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-54837900-1428223082_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-68469100-1428223220_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-07672500-1428223318_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-75850500-1428223362_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-98125100-1428223443_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-88541800-1428223479_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-72520700-1428223565_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-82305000-1428223614_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-93460600-1428223668_thumb.jpg

Nice work and looks complex but a treat

 

You not gusseting the cage to the pillars?

  • Author

Yeh I am, as soon as I sprayed the A pillars I clicked haha, didn't paint the bars at least, emry mop will clean it up for welding in no time

  • Author

Alright, the cage is just about done, all that's left to do is seat mounts and gussets and the cage can get painted along with the rest of the interior

post-12610-0-12445500-1428678080_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-77398000-1428679690_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-83319600-1428679842_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-66143700-1428679909_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-33327500-1428680004_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-91665000-1428680057_thumb.jpg

  • Author

The cage is now one with the car, just waiting on material delivery and some laser cutting for my seat mounts

post-12610-0-88452800-1429446642_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-66328600-1429446805_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Got my seats and harnesses, laser cut mount plates, bent up mounting rail and the driver seat I mounted tonight, very happy now

post-12610-0-80184000-1430832261_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-03787300-1430832326_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-08769200-1430832409_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-27835000-1430832477_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-32242400-1430832538_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-45115400-1430832586_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-80065100-1430832628_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-51597600-1430832681_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thanks, I just realised yesterday that it's coming up on 6 months since I started the cage, time flys. Thank god it's nearly done

Interesting concept there, this could be a way to side intrusion bars in a sense for street cars,

 

You tagging the front to the oem floor seat bracket?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.