Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Our 7k

Featured Replies

Just a quick one.

I picked up the 7k today.

 

I'm in love

 

post-545-1142578338_thumb.jpg

 

post-545-1142578379_thumb.jpg

post-545-1142578394_thumb.jpg

 

I will give an up date when its in

That should be tomorrow arvo.

:D ;) :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

post-545-1142578447_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 49
  • Views 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats hot :D ;)

yep, that will make your mercedes go a bit better...

:D

I'm impressed, intrigued and slightly motivated

  • Author

Its in!!

 

Sounds f@#king awesome :D

 

Haven't driven it yet, got a couple of adjustments

to make.

 

I just can't get over the sound of it.

I'm gunna mess my pants.

It's the hardest sounding Kmotor I've heard.

Who cares if I'm biased

;)

Does it do good burnouts?

 

Looking good man, need to see pics of it in... this might sound stupid but what sorta car is it going into... ke55?

I am in love!

 

The 7k makes the car fly. Once the car starts moving it just doesn't want to stop.

 

Yes is does do nice burnouts (still getting used to the pedals).

 

There is so much power in the engine that it is almost scary, but i think she likes me.

 

Yeah it is going into a KE55 (the one in my profile).

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.