Trev's Aw10 Mr2

Trev

After I finally got rid of my 71 I was starting to think about what to put my gze in, main car I wanted to use was my ute but wasn't 100% keen on the idea and the 82 was out of the question as the blower sits where the brake master/booster is. I then started looking at an AL25 conversion but was put off by the driveline so my next option was an adub and well this one just fell on my feet.

It's an aw10 but the 3a has been removed and the front guards are missing, I do however have another front end and a ton of spares, will be pulling the interior out and cleaning it all up and changing some of it out for the supercharged stuff at work.

Plan is to finish my engine, bolt it to an aw gearbox or modified 82 c52, put the tank out of the wreck in it and put a haltech or mega squirt in it.

post-1373-0-25545600-1402821850_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

Old seats on the right, replacements on the left but I do prefer the 80s faded style over the replacements. Might give them a clean up and see what they are like.

Carpet and interior (apart from dash pad) is out of the car, going to do a few things in there before I put the replacement carpet etc in.

post-1373-0-85336900-1402914006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

Left guard, headlights, front brakes and suspension, brake master and booster, radiator, fuel tank, radiator pipes, interior bits.

Not really wanting to run a wing etc on it and the drivers skirt on the blue one is broken.

I have a carpet cleaner so I will give them a clean anyway.