Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Justin's Ke70

Featured Replies

nice job do you have to have a different coil to have electronic ignition?

  • Replies 260
  • Views 247.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Medicine_Man
    Medicine_Man

    Because of the uprite engine mounts it means the standard radiator hoses are no longer going to work. Ended up buying 3 x 90 degree alloy bends and a length of silicone hose.   Top one just needed t

  • Thanks heaps for the info, I'll look into Sheldon's kits and have a chat to the guy who'll be re-tuning for me. Cheers

  • Medicine_Man
    Medicine_Man

    Been a while scince I last updated this. Gets hard to find time between work and looking after my daughter. Got the shape back in to the rear window opening now and started filling the dents

Posted Images

thats one nice ke70 you have justin :lolcry: .after the skidpan your slowly converting me back to rwd

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Just booked the KE70 in to have the exhaust finished off next Monday. Need to get the exhaust flanged at the base of the extractors and I'm pretty sure I will go a 2" system..

nice job mate, how much did the twincarb manifold set you back? and how much difference does the new dizzy/coil make?

  • Author

Twincarb manifold $112 posted (Brand new) from a guy down in Victoria.

 

Can really feel the motor hold its power better at higher revs now with the electronic dizzy installed.

  • Author

Today I got the exhaust finished off from the extractors back. Had the guy flange it at the bottom of the extractors and put a 2" system in. Also got him to stealth black out the exhaust system :laff:

Also got him to stealth black out the exhaust system
:laff:

 

 

ooo doooooooooooooooooooooo i just re read it, i though you said stealth back the exhust.....

Edited by Jason

He said "Do you want a chrome tip?" I'm like, "I don't want anything shiny, Paint the exhaust system black!"

 

 

don't be a racist, the term is african american exhuast

  • Author

$220 from the extractors back, Got it done the same place I got the extractors done (Muffler Men) on the sunshine coast. I'm more than impressed with his work..

Does it sound nice?

 

I heard my exhaust from outside the car as it drove away today, I was quite impressed with the sound, too bad it has like a Commodore oval tip and something in it vibrates causing a quite unpleasant sound.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.