June 13, 200620 yr comment_122974 My dad has some bad ones from working as a butcher. Try thumb going into the bandsaw. and a few other little ones here and there. Report
June 13, 200620 yr comment_123049 Nick- I would be saying a machette attack in sydney. Some shit about being slashed after not giving your wallet up! by some crazy viets! JIP1- I would tell people yours was from open heart surgey because of a heart attack which was a result of being electructed while standing under a colourbond patio which was struck by lighting. I actually take offence to that. You don't even live in Sydney, how would you know what goes down? Neither does Nick, so why does Sydney come into play? We all need to learn to like each other, no matter what state, or this site will go downhill for "city bashing". Sorry for going off topic, I am trying to defend my region as a Region Leader :thumbsup: Report
June 15, 200620 yr comment_123606 The sydney thing think you getting a little over protective. Not my fault you had the Australia day riots there! lol JOKING And for the Racsim spose you can look at it that way but its a STORY. Not true! So sorry if anyone was offended. Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123667 Left hand - car crash Right hand - bike crash Knees - bike crash Finger tips - Gang nails ohh i could go on :jealous: ...... and I'm only 19 :D Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123697 oh i got a look alike "heroin junkie" scar on my upper left arm now... they put implanon in on wednesday and its all bruised and scarred. Looks pretty cool, like a crater in my arm (very small tho) :jealous: Report
June 16, 200620 yr comment_123704 Alley had an implant bruise for a couple of weeks. My scars include a 2-inch (tiny by the standard set by you guys) scar on my left forearm from where someone decided to slash me with a Stanley knife blade in high school. If anyone asks I can honestly tell them someone attacked me with a knife (although he claimed he used his thumbnail - as if :jealous: ). The other good scar I've got is from where I had a growth removed from the right side of my neck. Whenever anyone finds out I was born in Tassie, they ask me 'Where's the scar?' and I can actually show them one :D . Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_292115 I had to dig this back up as i had a hose pop off a radiator at work yesterday and it filled my boot up with boiling hot water (boot is an enclosed lace up), Here are a few pics, It now looks like a fruit jube - Lastnights pic: Pics from earlier today: It looks like it is still getting bigger. Edited November 22, 200817 yr by Trev Report
November 22, 200817 yr Author comment_292120 Pop it and suck the juice out. I dare ya. mmm yum!! Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_292143 That looks...........painful....... Mine include 5 stitches in the middle of my back from a skateboarding accident where I hit a pole dead center......... backwards......... I have an indent in my left index finger where I managed to accidentally stab myself with a woodworking tool of some kind in high school. About half an inch from my left eye there is a chunk of flesh missing from having a chainsaw "chain" give up on me in the middle of felling a tree. And my personal favorite: A small scar on the bottom of my chin from when I fell of the rocks while doing a "warm up climb" one week before my wedding, I broke my wrist, my elbow, my jaw, my nose, and bashed my chin on the rock........ Made for awesome wedding pics......... :) Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_292149 I heard you ate your wedding cake through a straw........ :) Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_292158 That looks...........painful....... Mine include 5 stitches in the middle of my back from a skateboarding accident where I hit a pole dead center......... backwards......... I have an indent in my left index finger where I managed to accidentally stab myself with a woodworking tool of some kind in high school. About half an inch from my left eye there is a chunk of flesh missing from having a chainsaw "chain" give up on me in the middle of felling a tree. And my personal favorite: A small scar on the bottom of my chin from when I fell of the rocks while doing a "warm up climb" one week before my wedding, I broke my wrist, my elbow, my jaw, my nose, and bashed my chin on the rock........ Made for awesome wedding pics......... :( That's fantastic! I bet your bride to be wanted to finish the job when she found out? :) Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_292166 That's fantastic! I bet your bride to be wanted to finish the job when she found out? :) The action would of been limited on that honeymoon :( And yes Toy-Yoda my foot is sore. Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_292167 Come of hard on my pushie while out at some jumps. Decided I should ride to the hospital to get checked out after blood was coughed up...turns out had a nice list of injuries, one of which included a lacerated kidney, but also got a 2inch long scar across my side above my hip where I hit the deck. All my mates started calling me Kidney boy (as you do) and started cracking jokes about how I had to get one of them removed. We somehow managed to convince about half the people at school that I had one removed, and that the scar was there to prove it. Twas a good fun. Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292219 Fell off a friends horse and it stepped on my arm as it went to run off. Opened the inside of my bicep up which healed nicely but have a scar on the outside where it was crushed into the gravel on the road. Got kicked by a horse 2 years ago about 3.5 inches above my knee. Still have a hoof shaped dent, a small lump in the middle and it's still a light shade of blue. Doesn't hurt much anymore but the bruise was massive and I couldn't walk properly for ages. Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_292230 What an awesome thread lol I've got a scar on my right ankle maybe 50mm long and two 10mm ones on top of my ankle, got tboned on my motorbike 2 months ago and broke my ankle. Trev holy shit that looks nasty. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now