Best Excuse For A Scar

Got a scar on my right elbow from a friend in kindy stabbing me with a screwdriver for looking at his radio he was pulling apart, got him back though....with a plastic shovel to the head.

Another scar couple cm's down from it where i had to swerve some animals while riding and managed to land in a cactus.

Scar between my eyes where I managed to come off my bike and fly into a dam hitting a rock.

And a couple scars on my chest, one which had stiches and I can't remember ever getting, only about 2 cm's long.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wear a double plugger and do office duties :)

mums a nurse and all my blisters she says leave them as long as you can. a few days and they go themselves and arnt too bad.

as its a work injury you have every right to claim it on their work cover and take a few days off, just go to the doctor and follow his instructions, then they can't say shit about it :(

hey its all fun.

i popped my blister that i self inflicted doing a smilie (drunk). you'll only nock it on something and it will pop anyway. just get it over and done with (take photos). mine got infected tho and took a good month to heal up. got a silver lining tho, resembles the packman icon. haha. scars are just a way to remind us not to make the same mistake again.

I have a 5-6cm scar, groin area, but it's in the crease between thigh and groin so you can't see it unless you really look, that's from a hearnea (sp?) operation when i was 11 months old. Almost sliced half my finger off at work, holding a small rectangular blade and dropped a foam box with 20kg of rock in it and it pushed the blade through my finger. Stitches for that one haha.

Got a 5-6cm scar through my left eye, got in a massive brawl at a train station about 3 years ago, turned fairly nasty and i copped a big lump of rock (the ones they have on train tracks) thrown full force from about 2m away, that hurt.

I heard you ate your wedding cake through a straw........ :P

Yep, sure did, it went in a blender with some milk...... Was nice...... :jamie:

That's fantastic! I bet your bride to be wanted to finish the job when she found out? :P

Probably, once she actually thought about it, but when she was told, all she wanted to do was make sure I was ok (as well as I could be, anyway)

The action would of been limited on that honeymoon :D

And yes Toy-Yoda my foot is sore.

Thanks to a mate lending me his car (auto), I was actually able to go on my honeymoon, and yeah, I slept a lot.........

Hope that burn clears up for you soon, they're not fun.......

Some scars you have no choice over.

Agreed.

My favourite scar is the one along my sternum, runs a good 25cm down my chest, open heart surgery 4 times FTW :P

I made TWO people throw up when i showed them, didn't think i'd have THAT kind of reaction

And yes JiP, the circular saw joke seems to suck people in alot :D

Other scars of mine include four on my right big toe from numerous surgeries (two of which performed by my dad with a sterilized knife and a truckload of painkillers to relieve the pain of a wildly ingrown toenail)

I've been called a junkie before as i have little white dots over my wrists from IV's and it's never a good look when your at the station and some rat asks you for money or a smoke and they think you're one of them.

:jamie: