June 21, 200818 yr Author comment_254933 So I bought a couple more things today... A standard set of leaf springs for the rear and replacement bootlid hinges and the ones on the yellow car are stuffed :( Also, when my tax return comes in, I'll be getting this thing sandblasted and the rust repaired :) Edited June 21, 200818 yr by Raven Report
June 27, 200818 yr Author comment_256594 * Update * I had my contact in Japan source me these - Clicky Clicky Should make the old girl look great :P Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_256616 how much extra did he charge you for the privelege?? if u don't mind me asking... Report
June 27, 200818 yr Author comment_256617 Nothing yet - we're still negotiating that. I've sent him $150 so if it comes to be less than that he can keep the rest :P Postage is a killer though and not cheap so we'll see how it goes. Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_256620 Nice, will look good when on the car. :P What are you planning to do on the car in the next little while ? Report
June 27, 200818 yr Author comment_256622 Well, I gotta get a tooth pulled first, so once that is done, I planm on using my tax return moolah to get the bodywork blasted and then it goes in to get the rust cut out and new metal welded in, then a lick of paint (this will also include molesting the front and rear wheel arches for the flares and fitting up the front lip spoiler) :P. While thats being done, I'm going to start getting the motor built :D Edited June 27, 200818 yr by Raven Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_256625 Nice. Are you gonna let us know the colour ? or still leaving us in the dark ? Report
June 27, 200818 yr Author comment_256628 Still leaving you allllllllll in the dark :P Let me just say that you wont be disappointed :D Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_256683 after seeing some disgustingly awesome colors recently, i'll be very disappointed if this is anything but a corolla factory color. Report
June 27, 200818 yr Author comment_256687 Oh, poor Tate. *pats head* I wasnt even talking to you about the colour, so why are you bothering to even post in here? But since I must reply to every smart-arse comment you make, factory colours are boring and since you're a fan of factory colours, YOU my friend, are also boring. :P My 25 as it was before the dismantling wasn't even a factory colour. It was that TA22 Celica yellow. Report
June 27, 200818 yr comment_256693 as for colour, if you went for a factory TE27 colour. then you would be in a league of your own!!!! and we all know how you like to be different Raven. worth a thought i rekon :P cheers, scott Report
June 28, 200818 yr comment_256909 as for colour, if you went for a factory TE27 colour.then you would be in a league of your own!!!! and we all know how you like to be different Raven. worth a thought i rekon :P cheers, scott I agree. Something bright thats a TE27 colour will really set it off, and look the part. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now