Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out

Featured Replies

$250 delivered from the us thats very reasonable

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 462
  • Views 415.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great read, Raven!

 

The car is going to look tops :bash:

I love the look of the KE25's. I love the look of a lot of Corolla's! :bash: Wish I had lots of money to buy one of each :bash:

Also, I haven't seen one of these in the thread so here it is:

:jamie:

 

Keep up the great work. Next time I check this thread, I hope there's a picture with smoke billowing out of the rear guards and a thumbs up sticking out of the driver window! :yes:

 

Vinnie

  • Author
Great read, Raven!

 

The car is going to look tops :bash:

I love the look of the KE25's. I love the look of a lot of Corolla's! :bash: Wish I had lots of money to buy one of each :bash:

Also, I haven't seen one of these in the thread so here it is:

:jamie:

 

Keep up the great work. Next time I check this thread, I hope there's a picture with smoke billowing out of the rear guards and a thumbs up sticking out of the driver window! :yes:

 

Vinnie

 

I'm taking out a loan next year to give this thing a huge kick in the pants to get it moving along, but doubt you'll see any smoke.

 

Burnouts are for bogans :bash:

  • 2 weeks later...

i looked on international ebay for a te27 dash and its like $750 shipped for the dash plus cluster shipped. thats a major rip off i believe? where did you aqquire yours? somewhere cheaper no doubt?

  • Author
i looked on international ebay for a te27 dash and its like $750 shipped for the dash plus cluster shipped. thats a major rip off i believe? where did you aqquire yours? somewhere cheaper no doubt?

 

Thats due to the exchange rate falling champ.

 

Both of my complete sets were $500 landed perset before the exchange rate dived and they were purchased from Japan at the time.

Edited by Raven

look forward to seeing progress especially what color it gets painted.

Edited by KE30_KE35_KE55

  • Author
look forward to seeing progress especially what color it gets painted.

 

Paint will be done as soon as the loan gets taken out early next year, along with the rust repairs of course. :'(

Paint will be done as soon as the loan gets taken out early next year, along with the rust repairs of course. :'(

 

come on tell us the color don't keep us all guesing.

looking good can't wait to see some more progress pics :P

  • 1 month later...

update is he keeps nicking parts from it for his other '25

  • Author

Haha, no I don't. I havent touched any parts from it. :y:

 

No updates yet. Trying to get the red 25 running so I can sell it to get my Magna going. Once the Magna is going, I'm going to re-evaluate the situation and see if I restore it or just go out and import something a bit nicer, like a TE27 :P

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo TE27 i fully support the direction you are taking :y: the memorial build is still a good idea too.

 

if i had a TE27 i probably wouldnt be messing about with AE71's lol

AE71's are cool.

 

i just picked another one up last night for a total of five. :y:

 

two wags for recking, and three sedans for thrashing :P

 

-dave

Got anyone to fix the rust and respray it yet?

 

Mum's boyfriend's a panel beater, his son's a spray painter, they're both amazing at what they do, if you want I can see what the business is like and if they can do it for you?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.