Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out

Featured Replies

Sounds like the project is finally moving ahead :y:

  • Replies 462
  • Views 415.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 4 months later...

This is an official rattling of the cage mick - seems like a certain wagon is taking you away from the real project :wink:

 

While 2 door wagons are the coolest cars ever, remember corollas get less cool as the model number gets bigger... haha.

  • Author
This is an official rattling of the cage mick - seems like a certain wagon is taking you away from the real project :2thumbs:

 

While 2 door wagons are the coolest cars ever, remember corollas get less cool as the model number gets bigger... haha.

 

Story goes, I bought the panel van to replace the Magna.

 

Once the panel van is up to scratch, the Magna gets sold and whatever I get for the Magna goes straight into the KE25. ;)

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Quick update.

 

I sold the 5K today to SLO-030 to make way for something with a little more potential from the Mazda stable.

 

Thanks to Kangaroosa, I've also decided to head down the Rotary path, with something along the lines of a 12A Extend Port setup.

 

I have a lot of reading on Rotary engines to do over the next few months to get a better understanding, but from what I experienced from a near stock motor (correct me if I'm wrong Darren), I think its the most cost effective way to go and also a way to go that I can get it engineered easily enough.

Quick update.

 

I sold the 5K today to SLO-030 to make way for something with a little more potential from the Mazda stable.

 

Thanks to Kangaroosa, I've also decided to head down the Rotary path, with something along the lines of a 12A Extend Port setup.

 

I have a lot of reading on Rotary engines to do over the next few months to get a better understanding, but from what I experienced from a near stock motor (correct me if I'm wrong Darren), I think its the most cost effective way to go and also a way to go that I can get it engineered easily enough.

 

*Bookmarks This Thread* :cool:

Yep stock as they come, with a restrictive exhaust and 48DCOE.

 

You have 12 months before the next GOR Trip, so get cracking. don't forget to put a little cash away on the side for the fuel bill :)

Sweet ! Gonna be hauling some arse in the not to distant future :)

  • Author
YES!!!!!

 

This means I'm going to require your assistance for mounting the engine and gearbox :yes:

 

*Bookmarks This Thread* :cool:

Yep stock as they come, with a restrictive exhaust and 48DCOE.

 

You have 12 months before the next GOR Trip, so get cracking. don't forget to put a little cash away on the side for the fuel bill :)

 

I wish I could have it done by then. We'll see how it goes :yes: Feel like doing some wiring for me? haha!

Sounds great Mick! Rotor is definitely a smart move :cool:. And by smart I mean only geniuses can pull it off :).

  • Author

The challenge will possibly be finding a 12A to begin with.... an once mountings are sorted and diff and custom tailshaft and exhaust then it'll be a turn key affair, I hope :)

The challenge will possibly be finding a 12A to begin with.... an once mountings are sorted and diff and custom tailshaft and exhaust then it'll be a turn key affair, I hope :)

 

Register on Ausrotary. Heaps of awesome parts pop up in Adelaide all the time.

As for wiring... its not that hard. I managed to wire mine up correctly, but got a Sparky to clean it all up. Its alot easier if you buy a cheap written off donor car so you can study it.

 

You can use S1 RX7 Extractors. Just cut and shut them. Alternatively, you can still buy the exhaust flange and go custom with mandrel bends.

  • Author

Had a browse on AusRotary already and havent found a single 12A in Adelaide yet, but it was only a quick browse.

 

Need to save up for an engine and box as well and then split the trans tunnel to fit the box in.

 

Was your exhaust done with flanges or cut and shut extractors?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.