Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Well i get my licence back soon so I'm going to need a car to get around so I'm putting this ke70 on hold for a little while so i can get my other ke70 sorted.

These arrived today, And more goodies should be arriving this week aswell :wink:

post-1746-1174983839_thumb.jpg

Fuel system should be sorted this Saturday hopefully, Mount the coils properly aswell and a few other things, Trying to buy a another car for a daily aswell so the ke70 will be pushed aside after this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Well since i have a full time job now and making the big bucks I'm going on a spending spree for the ke70.

Making a coil mounting plate out of 4mm Stainless steel plate if i can stop killing drill bits, Also making a fuel pump bracket out of Stainless straping. Reset the cam timing too since i put the Adjustable cam wheels on.

I borrowed a bigport 4age fuel rail off Trevor and it still does not match up with the head so 4age fuel rails DO NOT fit a bigport 4agze.

Fitted my rims that got from the wreckers for $120 with 3 good tires and 1 shagged tire, Looks alot better with decent rims.

Top one is smallport and bottom is bigport.

07-04-07_1404.jpg

07-04-07_1454.jpg

07-04-07_1455.jpg

Edited by AE70

Yeah i thought the 4age bigport would have been he same but I'm mistaken, The smallport fuel rail will work allright but it puts the injectors on a lean and wouldnt be good for the seals or even seal properly itself.