Ke30-55 Members Page.

casey

Members dont see this ad
Name: Trent

Car: 1977 KE30 1GGTE 280RWKW

Motor & Driveline: Gen 3 1G-GTE, W58 with 5 puck ceramic button plate clutch, heavy duty pressure plate, T-70 Turbo, 7MGTE Injectors, 40mm External Wastegate with screamer pipe, Custom Plenum and Bellmouth runners, bored XF throttle body, 450x300x76 FMIC, 3" Mandrel bent exhaust.

Suspension & Brakes: Front : XT130 Struts shortened 40mm with custom coilover conversion, KYB inserts, 300lb King Springs, Peougot/Hilux front brakes. Rear: RN25 Hilux Diff with 4:3:1 LSD.

Wheels & Tyres: 15" Ford Steelies ( Sleeper FTW ) with grandpa hubcaps :)

Interior: Turbosmart eboost2 boost controller, Various Gauges.

Body: Little bit rusty.

Plans: Got a half built motor here with 2JZ Main tunnel studs etc, Saving for custom forgies and ARP headstuds, then more boost! aiming for 300RWKW ;) Also complete original respray in bamboo and rust cut ( Happening as soon as the taxman pays me ) :lolcry:.

32235163rc6pc4.jpg

50231026qz3cq3.jpg

This has to be the most awesome corolla ever!!

was the install hard? i would love to stick one of those into a Celica

Install was done by Josh McPherson or (emp) on toymods him and his dad did most of the work, its the same with any conversion, its got custom engine and gearbox mounts, custom tailshaft etc.

Its a work in progress atm, just got all the rust welded up and painted, plan is for 300kw at the wheels.

Cheers man

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Cam

Car: 1979 KE55 CS Hardtop

Motor & Driveline: 4k all stock

Suspension & Brakes: Stock

Wheels & Tyres: Some Speedys things

Interior: Stock

Body: Dinged to shit (wasn't me)

Other: My first car. Goes really slow, don't have money to restore.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Ryan

Car: 1978 KE30 SE 4Dr

Motor & Driveline: Ke-Sev 4k and 4spd with a 4.11:1 Borgy

Suspension & Brakes: (front) cut coils, stock brakes. (rear) flipped springs and stock auto diff brakes (which are massive compared to the manual drums)

Wheels & Tyres: celica/corona/torago mags with medium profile westlake tyres

Interior: Stock with Paseo console

Body: Pretty good apart from 3 dents on the drivers side

Other: My 2nd rolla (ke25 first rolla). goes well, will go better once i sort the gearbox out, prolly swap for another 4spd and stick a 3k head on it/

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Andrew

Car: 1978 KE 55 4 door

Motor & Driveline: 4k with 3spd auto standard

Suspension & Brakes: All standard

Wheels & Tyres: 13" steelies with brand new tyres

Interior: Cream vynal seats, black dash with brown carpet all excelent condition :bash:

Body: Dark maroon only one rust spot around fuel filler only 5cent size :hmm: will investigate other wise really good but faded condition

Other: Its my first rolla since moving to qld and my first KE55 owned. Its an auto :( but i can deal with it.Only owned KE70's in Darwin and one AE71

Other wise :) i finally have a rolla sinces moving and a overrated one at that. For a cheap price of a ps2+games and $50 :y: . Anyone say cheap cheap.

post-4132-1227514494_thumb.jpgpost-4132-1227514538_thumb.jpg

Edited by roladude

Name:Baz

Car: 1979 KE55 sedan

Motor & Driveline: 4k mild street cam valve springs 2ltr cortina weber thermo fan and 4 speed

Suspension & Brakes: stock disc but slotted stock auto drums cut coils shorter shocks all round fliped leafs

Wheels & Tyres: 215 40 17 all round on avanti flames

Interior: cd and speakers some gauges

Body: straight enough

Other: ke25 coupe delux 13s with white walls 3k 4 speed and a visor very clean

post-3252-1227509301_thumb.jpgpost-3252-1227509253_thumb.jpgpost-3252-1227509002_thumb.jpgpost-3252-1227509174_thumb.jpg

Edited by hy-rolla

Name:

Chendi

Car:

KE30 1978 Corolla

Motor & Driveline:

3K with 4 Speed box.

Suspension & Brakes:

Stock

Wheels & Tyres:

Nardi 13"

Interior:

custom cream and black door trim and seats

Body:

stock, horn mirror

Other:

there are still a lot of things needs to be done

wow a black ke30 that looks overrated. love the mirrors too. this car looks good well done.

Name: Jason

Car: 1978 KE30 SE

Motor & Driveline: Stock 3k (goes hard) lol

Suspension & Brakes: Screwed shocks, screwed springs

Wheels & Tyres: Hmm... 13" 5 Spoke alloys, 3mm spacers on front with Bridgestone tyres

Interior: Pretty much stock besides Woodgrain steering wheel, cd player, 6x9's in rear and taco

Body: Mustard Gold, needs some attention, bit of rust up front but looks neat. ke55 grille

Other: Got all the parts to replace the rust and hopefully getting resprayed soon, also got a hilux that i'm sellin, should have about 3g that will be going into this beast.

post-5233-1228479166_thumb.jpg

post-5233-1228479183_thumb.jpg

post-5233-1228479204_thumb.jpg

post-5233-1228479239_thumb.jpg

Edited by charity rolla

• 2 weeks later...

Not a KE, TE37 to be exact, hopefully it's ok :dance:

Name: Ryan

Car: 1975 TE37 SR5 started Pearl White now British Racing Green

Motor & Driveline: 3TGTEU w/ 440cc 7MGTE injectors, front facing intake manifold, T3/4 turbo and FMIC, Supra W58 w/ IS300 short shifter, deciding between a Ford 8.8 or a Volvo Dana 30.

Suspension & Brakes: AE86 front struts, shortened to suit an MR2 SW20 5 way adjustable Tokico shocks, coilovers and adjustable T3 camber plates and NRCA. Straightened leafsprings with 8 way adjustable TRD blues. FC3S Rx7 4 pot calipers up front and disk conversion on rear.

Wheels & Tyres: Rota Rb, 15x7 fronts 205-50, 15x8 rear 225-50

Interior: Acura/Honda Integra seats, VW Rabbit center console. Re-vinyl was needed for the dash. All plastics were refreshed with vinyl paint.

Body: Refreshed entire chassis with new metal and new color. Bumper bars were sent over from NZ. US bumpers are ugly.

Other: Replaced entire wiring loom with a brand new universal harness. Steering is upgraded as well with a Starlet manual rack & pinion, and CelicaSupra column with tilt. All chrome parts are refreshed and polished. That's all for now.

JCCS-TOYOTA007.jpg

IMG_0003-2.jpg

IMG_0003_1-1.jpg

IMG_0002_1-1.jpg

IMG_0005-2.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

Ryan

Edited by chesmari

• 1 month later...

Name: chris

Car:KE55 CS (not sure exactly what year. where do you look?) :(

Motor & Driveline: stock good condition only done 150,000

Suspension & Brakes:stock

Wheels & Tyres:stock rims but i painted them black

Interior:clean, had cow seat covers :P but not anymore got some other ones

Body:faded paint, minor rust and some small dings but pretty good really

Other:this is my first car and i love it! don't have much money but i am slowly fixing her up.

future ideas for the car (when i got the cash)- some kind of lowering, exhaust, paint, and random shit like venetian blinds, wind shield, maybe even visor...

:D

(sorry about the average photos)

top is better photo but before i did wheels and in both you can see the cow print wool covers

IMG_0166.jpg

P1010199_1.jpg

Edited by Oh-KE

Name: chris

Car:KE55 CS (not sure exactly what year. where do you look?) :(

Motor & Driveline: stock good condition only done 150,000

Suspension & Brakes:stock

Wheels & Tyres:stock rims but i painted them black

Interior:clean, had cow seat covers :P but not anymore got some other ones

Body:faded paint, minor rust and some small dings but pretty good really

Other:this is my first car and i love it! don't have much money but i am slowly fixing her up.

future ideas for the car (when i got the cash)- some kind of lowering, exhaust, paint, and random shit like venetian blinds, wind shield, maybe even visor...

:D

(sorry about the average photos)

top is better photo but before i did wheels and in both you can see the cow print wool covers

Welcome Chris, you have a nice clean kE55 there you will find the built date on the compliance plate riveted on the firewall, Are you from SA?