Spotted Qld

Des

Members dont see this ad
Spotted 470-LTD dorifto spec KE70 with DX tail lights and boot.

It actually has a shitload of DX parts on it for some reason........hehe...

I'm assuming you only saw the rear of it Rob, It's a privately imported KE70 DX complete with a Catalytic Converter and factory Thermo-fan on a tiny radiator

spotted a red ae82 heading out to Karalee today,I waved but sour puss look. Hope it was no one on here...

Also spotted 4 SALE blue with white roof ke30/50 and Karalee $500....head off highway and go right at round a bout past the Karalee tavern and it's up a bit on the left....

Edited by 4ages

Spotted Curly this morning at my house in his red pig :y: That was around 10:00am

Then spotted this LOW KESEV at Westpoint Browns Plains at around 3:00pm

post-1158-1257156516_thumb.jpg

Then spotted a overrated KE25 with original hubcaps on Kingston Rd at Slacks Creek at around 4:30pm

Well thats my day...

this 70 belongs to justins mate sam, justin - spotted ke70 wih the number plates sxy16 in jindalee and dougies old wagon

I was wondering who that was. Abusing cyclists as they drive by is not cool. Particularly when the cyclist is me, and I know how to find them.

Ok.

For one i didn't abuse anybody. I said "get off the road" and thats all i said, if you heard something different you need to clean your ears out... You were riding at almost walking pace all over the road blocking cars, meanwhile there is a perfectly good easement for you to use. Your going to get yourself killed one day with irresponsible behavior like this...

You know how to find me? Is that a threat? Cause it very much sounds like one... And thats against the rules in this forum.

If you weren't being stupid on the road i wouldn't have said a word.

Ok.

For one i didn't abuse anybody. I said "get off the road" and thats all i said, if you heard something different you need to clean your ears out... You were riding at almost walking pace all over the road blocking cars, meanwhile there is a perfectly good easement for you to use. Your going to get yourself killed one day with irresponsible behavior like this...

You know how to find me? Is that a threat? Cause it very much sounds like one... And thats against the rules in this forum.

If you weren't being stupid on the road i wouldn't have said a word.

A: I have every much right as you to be on the road.

B: If I was any further to the left, I'd have been in the fence. It's not my fault the car in front of you didn't want to overtake. You seemed to be able to get past okay.....

C: Yes, I know how to find you, I wanted to advise you that your attitude was irresponcible, and that it reflects badly upon the Corolla and modified car scene as a whole. Gee I held you up for all of 5 seconds, the world must be coming to an end. I'd have done the same thing on another forum if I'd seen a sticker on the car.

D: I would classify abuse as words shouted in anger out a window at me. You qualify.

Realistically, all I want to say is that people are in too much of a rush these days, that's how people get hurt. The road isn't necessarily all yours, play nicely with others.

No threats, no agression, that's all I want the message to be.

R

Edited by Redwarf

I don't think there's a problem, Jon.

I've said my piece, and bear no angst or animosity towards Ella at all. You should know me better than that. I don't hold a grudge. Lifes too short for that.

If, per chance he should pass me again, and gives a honk and a wave, I shall cheerfully wave back.