Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My White Ke 11

Featured Replies

Hey stu, I found that jailbar ke10 grill here we talked about ages ago, if you were still thinking of making the switch chuck me a text!

  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 372
  • Views 295.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Clevos good to go bro lets do it for classic jap cmooooon!

  • Author

Clevos good to go bro lets do it for classic jap cmooooon!

 

Hahaha may have to get a little feral before classic jap then.

  • Author

Thread bump.....here I was thinking it was an update! :P

 

I was going to wait until I had more but block is booked next week for some treatments before machining. I'm waiting on MLS headgasket specs so I can finalize piston bowl size.

I'll get there soon enough, so many custom bits it's still costing me a wedge!! More than a full house 4agte!

  • 11 months later...
  • Author

Update time!!!

I've come to the conclusion a T50 won't like anti-lag, so when a mate offered me a W50 as payment for throwing his 186 holden 6 together, I grabbed it. I got a good swap deal on a cable w series bell. This will allow me to keep my bigger dia flywheel, any additional surface area the better. So thats the box sorted.

 

On to the engine. I have the TRD head, that has been inspected and given the green light. I bought a set rocker spacers

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/72118-rocker-spacer-offer/page__fromsearch__1

They do look sweet sitting on the head, thanks Gav!

 

The block, had the water jackets acid cleaned, then some form of treatment. Which I'm not going to divulge until the engine is assembled, you're welcome to guess in the meantime. I can't get it machined until I've decided on head gasket. I have the MLS option, but I'm 80% sure I'll go fire rings and a copper gasket. It is a way more expensive option, $800ish but it will help when I lift the head with 30+++psi.

 

Still have zero idea on what I'm doing for a diff yet. I'll worry about it when most of the rest is sorted.

Edited by kickn5k

Update time!!!

I've come to the conclusion a T50 won't like anti-lag, so when a mate offered me a W50 as payment for throwing his 186 holden 6 together, I grabbed it. Then I swapped my arp head studs for a cable K to early W bellhousing with ke1069 aka "Peeches". This will allow me to keep my bigger dia flywheel, any additional surface area the better. So thats the box sorted.

 

On to the engine. I have the TRD head, that has been inspected and given the green light. I bought a set rocker spacers

http://www.rollaclub...__fromsearch__1

They do look sweet sitting on the head, thanks Gav!

 

The block, had the water jackets acid cleaned, then some form of treatment. Which I'm not going to divulge until the engine is assembled, you're welcome to guess in the meantime. I can't get it machined until I've decided on head gasket. I have the MLS option, but I'm 80% sure I'll go fire rings and a copper gasket. It is a way more expensive option, $800ish but it will help when I lift the head with 30+++psi.

 

Still have zero idea on what I'm doing for a diff yet. I'll worry about it when most of the rest is sorted.

 

Great news, keen to see it together mate!

  • 1 year later...

Mines closer than yours stewie, chase me for that k crown buddy!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Mines closer than yours stewie, chase me for that k crown buddy!

 

I've seen photos.

 

My car won't ever see less than all the boost, there will be no chasing! Haha

Edited by kickn5k

Firin it up satdy brother, can't wait yeeew

Was chatting to Justin about this the other week Stu, progress report? When are you bolting it all together?

  • Author

You can all be assured, there is updates.

Just no photos. Haha

Ok so I now have 7/16 arp head studs. I've ordered a custom M.L.S head gasket(once ive seen the quality I'll buy 10 and offer group buy). I have also acquired a new diff and half made some 4140 hubs for a 5 stud convo(I'll leave that for later). The block is off getting the cam bearings pulled and hot tank ready for cryo treatment. Not everything, but with no photos it's enough for the moment.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.