My White Ke 11

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

I dunno about that. My 20 is pretty sticky when flat footing 3rd though zeroundybouts.

In the wet, sticky is not in its vocabulary though and it does actually require a little concerntration not to go strafing out of some corners.

Yep they are a seriously tricky car in the wet.

Mine is pretty close to being right BUT I want it perfect.

I scared my girlfriend a few times in the 26... Sliding roundabouts on the 12x5s or whatever ridiculous cheesecutters were on it hahaha there so tricky in the wet! Hahah but mad fun on te dry! Can't wait to get mine back on the road to see how much difference a 'charger will make in the wet :/ hurry and make more boost for your 11 man!

• 6 months later...

Pretty much have the handling sorted now feels pretty flat through corners now. The rear swaybar was like the front one well worth it in the end. Tweaked the "kit" bar in the cold press and changed the link pin mounts to better suit the floor. Looks like this.

post-2201-0-49675700-1366959561_thumb.jpg

And how the link pin mount looks.

post-2201-0-07286100-1366959626_thumb.jpg

Will also be fitting these little bad boys when the wheel nuts arrive.

post-2201-0-65257200-1366959697_thumb.jpg

sweet mate..!

seemed like forever since an update

glad its still rocking along..!

:-P

Yes definatly well overdue.

Have been slowly buying up stuff to get 5k built. Really only need pistons and cam and I have the bottom end parts sorted.

I need FPR, custom leads and some plugs and ill setup the full sequential EFI, on the 4k. My mate doing the exhaust mani wants pretty much everything EFI wise done, so he knows what room we have to play with.

Will get some more photos up when I can figure out why they are loading wrong way up. They appear the right way as I upload them.

Hey Stu,

What's the rear bar from? Is it and aftermarket KE11 one or something else modified to fit?

It's an aftermarket one that I modded/tweaked to fit a bit better. Signiature sways bars made both of them. Now I have measurements I'm happy with I'm going to get a group buy price for the ke-1x's. Pretty sure they'll have them for the 20's too.

Edited by kickn5k

Hey Stu, what's the go with the Borgy diff. Thought these all had the jap diff.

Good chatting with ya up at sky high man, looking forward to this new engine.

Reckon those wheels should look pretty flash too.

Pretty sure the ke11,17 and 18's had the borgies.

Yeah mate good to catch up with you too. Peechs turned out awesome!!

The paint on the wheels hasn't turned out the absolute best, but didn't want them perfect to begin with.