Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arthurs Seat Cruise

Featured Replies

Ok guys I finally got off my backside and have put together a cruise for next month. After consulting some of the Funkytown boys on possible meet points and cruise routes (thanks weber4x48 and kickin5k) I have come up with a cruise route that will include some twisties and some straight roads with nice scenery.

 

When : Sunday the 8th of August. 10 am meet up for 10:30 am departure.

 

Where : Meeting at the BP servo/McDonalds/Red Rooster along Westernport Hwy on the corner of Thompsons Rd, Cranbourne West.

 

 

Basically we will meet up here where there is plenty of parking and follow the hwy until the end. From there we will continue through Bittern and Hastings through to the Arthurs Seat Lookout. Here we will park for some photos and a quick chat. From here we will make a run down Arthurs Seat and back up again (not shown on the google maps cruise route) and continue through along some backroads that have nice scenery and eventually some nice turns (Boneo Rd). We will leisurely continue from there along Point Nepean Rd through to Sorrento for lunch. There are many places to chose from here catering to all tastes. People wanting to leave early may do so from here at whatever time is conveniant for them.

 

Optional return will be to go back following Point Nepean Road and eventually along The Esplanade which for those of you who don't know is a mini, less intense Great Ocean Road that we will follow until Mornington. From here we can depart ways offering routes to the Moorooduk Hwy (leads onto Eastlink) or via the Nepean Hwy.

 

Cruise Route

 

Expect a responsible pace on this cruise as it will be on a weekend on roads that Police normally target and have a presence on.

 

I will also put this cruise up on Toymods and TOCAU so we should get some decent numbers.

 

Cheers

 

Matt.

 

 

Members Attending

 

78_7kRolla

kickn5k

webers4x48

TheNOBBLER

rick20-25 (plus 3 and a ke30)

Johno

KEhendo

gemyboy

308_rolla

Bamboo

Evan_G

Doogs (riding shotgun)

trd_st184 (Toymods)

Guni (TOCAU)

MRMOPARMAN

jaderd (TOCAU)

dfunkt

homers_ke17

e70van

BReNt

 

Maybe Attending

viccelicara23 (toymods)

bsp

 

 

**UPDATE**

 

Things to bring:

 

- Full tank (you can fill up at the first meet point if you need to)

- CB radios if you have them.

- Printed out copy of the cruise route

- Camera

- Yourself, ready to leave the first meet point by 10:30am (if not you will be assumed as a no show)

 

My contact number is 0407528701 if you feel you need to notify me of something.

Edited by 78_7kRolla

  • Replies 85
  • Views 75.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I'm definately in!!!

nobby i will b*$ch slap you if you even think of taking your mrs' excel!! :P

yeah I'm definately in!!!

nobby i will b*$ch slap you if you even think of taking your mrs' excel!! :P

 

LOL Nana he can take his own excel now and leave the mrs excel at home

I'm in...pending something filling that void this week :(

post-336-1278846412_thumb.jpg

Count me in + 1 passanger, I just finished rebuilding the head today so I'm ready for the seat :(

I will be racing the Charade at the Phillip Island 6 Hour on the Sunday, so I won't be attending.

 

I will put it in the club mag though :(

ill try and get there :( I usually work Sundays, so will have to pull a few strings..

this may be just the motivation I need to get my ke30 registered lol. I'll definitely be there if I can get her ready in time.

i should have the fidy5 on the roady by then

I'm in...pending something filling that void this week :P

 

Is this because your chasing a bit more brapbrap or did it die roosa?

 

I'm trying to organise a bit of dyno time at the moment so I can see if

what I'm doing with the tune is right. Oh and i may do a manifold gasket

as it's got a real bad exctractor leak.

 

 

Stu.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.