Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My38

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by My38

  1. My38 replied to My38's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    cheers mate :) yeh I saw the videos on youtube of him and the KE55 doing loops :) love those videos :) just want to get the wagon on the road and get a job, then ill start doing a lot more things to it :) yeh roof lining will be last of my priority :) does anyone know whether is a defect to have no roof lining???
  2. this is such an awesome thread, really hope he can finally get this thing complete.
  3. My38 replied to My38's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    yeh I know aha!! yeh man I will :) I'm in love with it
  4. My38 replied to My38's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    haha not for sale yet mate!! hope fully this little wagon will be with me for years to come :)
  5. My38 replied to My38's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    yeh, the wagon used to belong to SLO-030, and I bought it off him! plans would possible be, get that front left quarter panel painted, fix up all the rust bits, and fix up the inside, needs some roof lining.
  6. My38 replied to My38's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    cheers man :) there good little cars :)
  7. My38 replied to My38's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Got some New 13x6 Jelly bean Mags this weekend for $180 Also got a Carby filter and housing from Redline Performance And thanks to Jesse Howie Photographics for the awesome shots of my KE38 with its new tread
  8. I currently own a 79 KE38 wagon Specs: 4K 5 Speed Stock Diff Weber Carby Body Mods: Shaved passenger side lock Shaved rear door handles Shaved Rear side boot windows
  9. this is what happens when you get really bored at school!
  10. Like it and share it please!
  11. Yeh I bought his ke38 wagon!
  12. What do you think? this was the first time using photoshop properly aand working with cars!
  13. Here are some photoshops I did when I got really bored at school.. First time using photoshop like this and came up pretty good aha
  14. facebook page "Rollaclub south Australia"
  15. This is Hilarious!!
  16. can you please share it to anyone else that you know who has a corolla and has facebook cheers :)
  17. Wasn't to sure where to put this! If you have fb, like my new page "rollaclub South Australia" and share it around!
  18. Alright cheers for that :)
  19. Yeh I'm guessing that would be the case! Do you know where I would be able to buy a new one?
  20. Aha that's alright! I reckon it could be the engine oil! It's doesnt stink at all!
  21. what would the difference be?? and how would i figure that out?
  22. alright :) thanks for that :) cheers for the help
  23. thank a lot :) ill take the gear box out when I have time and sus it out :) it should be alight to drive with it like it is though??
  24. is it a big problem? or would I be able to leave it as it is?
  25. alright, is that easy to replace? guessing you would have to take the gear box out?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.