Everything posted by Mybowlcut
-
Clutch Noise
Sounds good hey. Have you done that kinda stuff before? What kind of money do you want, etc? I just spent that 200 that I had on a forklift license so I can quit GAY EAGLE BOYS... so it might have to wait (no more than) 2 weeks if you're willing to do it and all...
-
Mitch's Ke70
What are you guys on about haha? I don't know much about suspension... :hmm: Nah, they're the real thing. They're 15x6's, $225 each.
-
Mitch's Ke70
-
Clutch Noise
As long as the pedal is a tiny bit depressed it makes the noise. :D
-
Clutch Noise
Well technically I do have a 5 speed, but I went to get it put into my other red ke70 and the guy said it wasn't or was a cable thing or whatever... like it wasn't the right setup to put in a 5 speed.. have you ever heard of this? The 5 speed is sitting in my mum's driveway and has got a bit rusty... I might try and get it put in at the same time... ahhh no more high revs past 80. :D
-
Clutch Noise
Luckily I have 200 this week... I guess I go to my normal mechanic to get that done? Also, how much would I be looking at to fit in a 5 speed gearbox? Cheers Des. :D
-
Clutch Noise
Hey guys.. Whenever I put my clutch down, it makes a stupid noise. It's not a grinding it's more of a high pitched squealing kind of noise. It doesn't affect the driving at all but it makes my car sound like it's come straight out of a cartoon... Also, I've got a whirring noise coming from my wheels or something... I'm not sure where it's coming from but I know it's under the car cause I can hear it past 50km/h. I've searched on the forums and found one post that suggested it could be a wheel bearing but I'm thinking it's the diff because something similar happened in my other ke70 and I changed the diff and it went.. but I'm not sure if it's the same thing? Any suggestions on what it would be? Cheers. :D
- Engine Stalls
-
Engine Stalls
Yeah I get persuaded/scared very easily when it comes to cars haha. That's why it's good for someone like me to have a good, trustworthy mechanic (he's not a dickhead, he's a great guy). The engine has been fine since which is good.
-
Sister's 1987 Ae82
Haha you were probably joking(?)... but here's her myspace. Yeah she only likes the look of this one I think they're both not that great looking though.
-
Sister's 1987 Ae82
Hey thanks it cost her $3,200 cause she knew the guy.
-
New Member Fom Ireland
What the hell is a dx corolla? Haha.
-
My Ae71 Shitter
Hahahahaha!
-
Roo's Ke70
Yeah it is a bit too low haha. I reckon those bumpers look really nice though... where did you get them from?
-
Perth - Granny Spec Xx Ke70 Auto $500!!!
It's probably not gone yet.. you might be able to ring him and offer a higher price if you hurry. It's a deep orangey-red colour. If you're looking for an xx, I wouldn't look past this one... for the price he's selling it for... ahhh you'd be crazy not to.
-
Sister's 1987 Ae82
My sister has had this car for ages but recently she got a paint job. She's getting new wheels soon as well which will suit the paint.
-
Engine Stalls
30 dollars exactly. :sob: Like I've said a few times on this forum, I know not a lot about cars... but this guy does and I can tell because of how we works with them (I've watched what he does each service so far) and the results when I drive back. If he says there's not much I can do beyond fixing the head or whatever the motor inside is called then I believe him. :no2:
-
Perth - Granny Spec Xx Ke70 Auto $500!!!
This car is in excellent condition... the guy's had it in his family since it was new and there's only one rust spot that I could see! He bought it for his daughter but she bought a new car and so he's selling it. He's had it advertised on the highway for 20 minutes and he's already got 2 people who will buy it for $500. Someone please make a higher offer and get yourself this car! It's worth atleast $700. I would but I've already got my ke70. :sob: I'll put this in the for sale section as well! Phone number to call is 0439 361 917. The car is in Mundaring, WA.
-
She Did It 4 the Lulz
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh that guys laugh as well hahaha...
-
Engine Stalls
He said it wouldn't make much of a difference. I saw everything he did and he told me at as he was going that everything is in really good condition and that the main cause for the chuggy idol would be the 35psi thing so he didn't need to do much and I don't wanna pay $$$ to get that issue fixed. He is a bloody good mechanic so I trust him.
-
Matts Ke30......sr20det
That's such a good painting...
-
Engine Stalls
Ok so I took it to my mechanic and he said that the timing was advanced by 2 degrees. He fixed that and checked all the hoses and pipes etc. going to the carby and crimped them to see if anything changed but it was all fine. The spark plugs or whatever were all fine. We did a compression test I think it's called with a little gauge that had some kind of meter on it. One cylinder was down by like 35 psi and he said it's bad but not to worry about it because it's not worth spending ~$1k to get fixed. He put the idle up a bit to help stop the chugging and sprayed some carby cleaner into the carby and it seemed to run a bit better.. I think that's all he did. It's not stalling anymore though which is good. Thanks for your suggestions guys. :hmm:
-
Engine Stalls
Nah that's just it, it's completely full.. has been since I bought it hey. I bought it a couple of months ago as well... and the car doesn't seem to overheat at all; it's always in a normal range. I'll post what was wrong with it tomorrow night after I'm back from the mechanic.
-
Mechanics
I'm pretty sure it just gets more stally when I use the choke. I would give fixing it myself a go but I need it for uni so I am taking it to Spencers Brook tomorrow.
-
Mechanics
I google mapped it and it seems a lot closer than Spencers Brook from Mahogany Creek. Just stay on Roe hwy for a while... are you the owner or an employee? Here is what's wrong with it. I'd be glad to fix it myself! My dad just bought me all these tools for my birthday and I could buy a gregories book like someone else suggested, but I wouldn't know where to even start? I don't know why it's being crappy. :hmm: